Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
GoD Maximus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2024
Time of violation
16:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/BpJ7FtUqrV4

HellxShrey

Player
Player
admin he scamed me by telling that he wll buy my r8 at 7mil he offered me lv shirt for my r8 but i refused n asking for money n he say that i will buy it at 7 mil.BUT he told that he has some condition he told mr to sell him my r8 at 100k or 200k so he can skip the goverment 5% tax so i did he say i got scamed [he also abused my parents by telling rubish thhings admin YUTA OKKUTSUU he also has the pov of abusing my parents] i need back my r8 i have spent all my money you can see my transaction n ban him for permanent you can also ban me but he should be ban many others playerrs can be scamed by him in future you can hearr the recordings in the background he was sending me voice chats so i recorded all please take action on him
admins please help as fast you can

HellxShrey

Player
Player
admin he scamed me by telling that he wll buy my r8 at 7mil he offered me lv shirt for my r8 but i refused n asking for money n he say that i will buy it at 7 mil.BUT he told that he has some condition he told mr to sell him my r8 at 100k or 200k so he can skip the goverment 5% tax so i did he say i got scamed [he also abused my parents by telling rubish thhings admin YUTA OKKUTSUU he also has the pov of abusing my parents] i need back my r8 i have spent all my money you can see my transaction n ban him for permanent you can also ban me but he should be ban many others playerrs can be scamed by him in future you can hearr the recordings in the background he was sending me voice chats so i recorded all please take action on him
admins please help as fast you can
link for the background recording

Top Bottom