Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tomie Martial
Suspect ID
157244, 154970
Date of violation
Oct 7, 2024
Time of violation
15:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LmbQyoK9caE

MaxDrifteR

Player
Player
Hello dear admin,
id 154970 was not the owner but he is dealing for no reason and the owner of shop dont know anything id 154970 tells the owner someone want to buy your shop in 39m thats it owner say ok im ready to sell in 39m id 154970 didnt tell him to dont withdraw all juices from shop owner dont know about this thing and the buyer saying if u sell me in 34m i will not make forum on you and if you dont sell me in 34m i will make forum on you owner say no the owner never give them any offer its just id 154970 trying to make deal and id 154970 was not friend of owner they are just family members not friends so punish

abdulhayee

Player
Player
dont try to take your self out if you dont have shop how u can sell it owner have his mobile if he wana sell he can why u talk to the buyer
Because he is my friend and said me to talk with him because his in game mic was not working btw its not ur problem

SatoruGojoo

Yowaimo
Player
At 15:55, if you already knew that he was going to withdraw stock, why didn't you stop him? Instead, you chose to wait until the juice shop's stock became empty so that you could threaten him by posting on the forum.

At 15:57, you threatened him again that he will get a permanent ban.

At 16:00, they are demanding that we buy it for 30 million, which means the Juice shop stock is worth 9 million. Seriously, are you crazy?

At 16:01, they gave him two options:
1. They won't post on the forum if he sells his shop for 34 million.
2. They post pov on the forum, and he gets a permanent ban, and his business goes to the state.

It's clear that the juice shop owner is the victim here.

They didn't submit proof that the deal is going to happen with or without stock.

If any admin is watching this, please consider this before making a decision. Because these buyers who threaten the juice shop owner should be punished for that. This is a misuse of the forum platform.

Thank you.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.

1. No proof shown of making deal for selling with Current Stock available.
2. No proof of stock shown before it was set empty.
3. As pov owner is not the one buying the Juice shop. So, POV is considered as third party pov for the situation reported.

However,

ID 71319 will receive punishment for Mixing
ID 60413 will receive punishment for Mixing
will receive punishment for Mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom