Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Kerem MilehHurmaci
Administrators nickname
Zoro DHellKing
Date
Oct 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ZSGUuML

Keerem Hurmaci

Player
Player
Dear LeBron and Floki,

Recently, I participated in the Family War event, and during this event, I was banned for 30 days because my POV was lagging. While I had my POV on during the Family War event, my PC started lagging unexpectedly. I'm not sure why this happened, as it was my first time experiencing something like this. It wasn't caused by anything on my part, my PC just suddenly started lagging. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and I will do my best to ensure that this issue does not happen again. I guarantee that this problem will not occur in the future. Please don't deprive me of playing this game, which I truly enjoy.

Sincerely,

Top Bottom