Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonohara Garivia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2022
Time of violation
3:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmdjlfRBBM

Presley Turqoise

Coffee
Player
First of all this is not a rdm and you are provoking us by saying like 'ayakimi ye' means eat my foot and we already gave you demand to leave like 1 min before.You dont care your life. You are still coming inside because you know we will shoot you and you gonna publish it from your perspective.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
You were given demands but you were still trying to get closer to provoke them more. You should have died but thanks to my friend you were alive. Dont cry if you dont comply to demands also how many time he needs to give you demands bruhhhhhhh??? You and youre friends are really funny :ROFLMAO: We can hear your plans :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
You were given demands but you were still trying to get closer to provoke them more. You should have died but thanks to my friend you were alive. Dont cry if you dont comply to demands also how many time he needs to give you demands bruhhhhhhh??? You and youre friends are really funny :ROFLMAO: We can hear your plans :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't like any of you except ChivcivSS, Kudret and Omer. You are the person I am talking about. Not they.
You are personally out of character, you are no different from Berk. Zessy, keep recruiting from the 2nd server. Give them permission to RDM. Let them come and insult me in front of the house, Don't talk too much. Some things may be revealed. I feel bad for you xD.

Yuto

Player
Player
Funny tho, we dont come to your house and stay there to provoke you :ROFLMAO:
I did not do anything zessy i coming u home and ur friends sleeping i dont understand I guess they can't talk and they can't enter the game you killed everyone in front of our house must be worse :))

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
You are insulting Berk for this , you are doing the same as Berk did. You are no different xD.

You have serious problems. I'm asking most of you "was it you?" saying . When you ask, you say" we are not doing another persons". and I find evidence later. Why are you so obsessed with a video from 3 months ago? xD.
You come to the front of the house and say a video I made 3 months ago and say "Mafia's greetings",
It's been a long time since I've closed that issue.
I have no problem with that man. xD Do not use the name of someone who has left the game. I think you are obsessive.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
We are not the one who comes to your house he keeps coming to my house. Also I dont recruit anyone. I dont care about you bro that day was the end. So make it end for yourselves also. Dont come. You dont know ooc insults and swearings of your friend, I assume. Because you cannot defend someone who swears to the God and speaks disgusting things about a girl. Why? Because he doesnt like me. No bro I cannot accept that person as a human. Maybe I can speak a little bit with you or the others, but I wont show any kindness to that boy you defended. Im gone and I will reply to you no more. Keep hating I dont care.

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
We are not the one who comes to your house he keeps coming to my house. Also I dont recruit anyone. I dont care about you bro that day was the end. So make it end for yourselves also. Dont come. You dont know ooc insults and swearings of your friend, I assume. Because you cannot defend someone who swears to the God and speaks disgusting things about a girl. Why? Because he doesnt like me. No bro I cannot accept that person as a human. Maybe I can speak a little bit with you or the others, but I wont show any kindness to that boy you defended. Im gone and I will reply to you no more. Keep hating I dont care.
THIS GUYS NOT MY FRIEND . I blocked him on discord too. Fuck Berk, I support you on this. ,BUT if you have a problem with Berk, don't confuse me. I support you on this. I still have no idea why a man causing chaos in the family. I don't hate you. I do not even know you. I have no idea why He in the my family.

Yuto

Player
Player
so don't reply to this forum
and go protect your panels xc

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
Yeni_Bit_Eslem_Resmi.png

I insulted all toxics like that there. Not to you. He cut the video . I say families "like" Hunters. Then we ask why. Tezo says it's stupid and insults Berk.I say families "like" Hunters. Then we ask why. Tezo says it's stupid and insults Berk.He cuting the video and Trying to get me and Tezo involved. I have not personally insulted anyone. I not insult anyone back, I insult directly in the face, just like 3 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom