Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ub demand + rdm | 131039, 13342, 138781, 148226

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lalo Lalos
Suspect ID
131039, 13342, 13878
Date of violation
Oct 8, 2024
Time of violation
20:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/IYC6eT1kag8?feature=shared

lalolalos

Player
Player
gave demand to leave for absolutely no reason, patched me n shot me again n again all in pov

DevilEagle

Player
noob brother can you explain what were you doing in our fam house for this long period while there was no Solar or anything also i cant see any UB demand. plus the main thing is this POV is recorded from 3rd party app or laptop GE force coz there is no overlay in POV as well EZ govvvvv

syrus

Syrus Otaku 🕸️
Player
gave demand to leave for absolutely no reason, patched me n shot me again n again all in pov
illegal recorder+ no overlays in pov. And you try to provoke us because u started your pov in front of our family house that means you came here to record pov. Ez targetting

syrus

Syrus Otaku 🕸️
Player
illegal recorder+ no overlays in pov. And you try to provoke us because u started your pov in front of our family house that means you came here to record pov. Ez targetting
Show the full situation.

Truth spoker

I fcuk those who ruin the rp.
Player
You came intentionally to provoke us and if for sometime we forgot about ub demand if 3 people are pointing gun at you, you should fear for your life and run but u didn't show fear , u stopped running after the demand. So its a fail rp as well as fear rp.

DevilEagle

Player
Yes 3 people were Aiming at him and he was ready to die like he wanted this instead of running.
Fail RP , Fear RP , Targeting (intentionally coming to our fam house to rec POV)
Plus Illegal recorder.
Please note this

lalolalos

Player
Player
You came intentionally to provoke us and if for sometime we forgot about ub demand if 3 people are pointing gun at you, you should fear for your life and run but u didn't show fear , u stopped running after the demand. So its a fail rp as well as fear rp.
Plus u need a reason to give demand, u can’t just give demand to someone walking on the street for no reason

Yam Zack

ꜱᴀʜᴘ ᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Player
Incorrect Format
Fix the Date of violation
U have 7hours to do so​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom