Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tyrese King
Administrators nickname
Kenny Vis
Date
Aug 19, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/vhFq63s https://youtu.be/c1r0fLzJASo

Eta

Player
Player
Its not really a complaint against Kenny its just that I believe I didn`t broke any rules.
I got banned for General rule 6.12 witch states [It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc)]
Spitting, sexual animations and etc. Witch all sound like toxity behaviours in what im not into, im not a toxic person never was and during this possible rule break I misclicked my quick animations. On my alt + 4 i have the (holding a rose anim) and on my alt + 5 (dacing).

appeal <- my point of view from this situacion. In the POV you can clearly see how I canceled the anim and did the one I wanted witch was holding a rose. NOT to be toxic its more like a meme similar to ,,press F to pay respect'' Also take a look how happy ID 830 was as soon I sarted dancing.
To sum things up theres was no intencion for being toxic in the situacion and I really don`t think the ban is deserved. I would love if an admin could take a look at the situacion and give it a second thought.

Eta

Player
Player
You the POV you can see that I typed in that ,,misclick'' so the doesn`t get the wrong impresion of what I was trying to do.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Example#1: Demorgan for DM| Crazy Moore

Example#2: Warn for SK| Mazhor Pluxury

Example#3: Ban for Cheats| Bublik Carrizo. You filed complaint in the incorrect format again. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom