Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Taking Hostage from Green Zone, Non-RP Driving. | VAGOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ankit_Patel
Suspect ID
78123, 117050, 75686
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2022
Time of violation
08:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/

Ankit Patel

LifeInvader
Player
When I'm approaching towards DOC to process a 10-15 only one car is following me also, they don't give any pull over demand on the Highway or anywhere else. When I reached DOC gate which is the Green Zone, they gun Point at me and took me as a Hostage. After being taken as a Hostage they are Doing Non-RP Driving.

taking hostage in Green Zone.

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
DEMANDS WERE GIVEN WHEN YOU REACHED THE BRIDGE YOU WERE LAGGING + You are Talking on discord , You RAN into a GZ while getting chased, good job sabotaging yourself

Finley

Well Known member
Player
When I'm approaching towards DOC to process a 10-15 only one car is following me also, they don't give any pull over demand on the Highway or anywhere else. When I reached DOC gate which is the Green Zone, they gun Point at me and took me as a Hostage. After being taken as a Hostage they are Doing Non-RP Driving.

taking hostage in Green Zone.
You can only see one car because your textures werent loading , and we gave demands to pullover on the over bridge also

Ankit Patel

LifeInvader
Player
DEMANDS WERE GIVEN WHEN YOU REACHED THE BRIDGE YOU WERE LAGGING + You are Talking on discord , You RAN into a GZ while getting chased, good job sabotaging yourself
First of all there is no warning we heard there was 2 more officer with me they also don't heard any pull over sign otherwise we will comply. Second of I'm not talking in any discord or anywhere else it's my colleague Gurveer with whom I'm talking in game. Just think a bit we are going process a 10-15 and we don't heard any pull over so where else we go to Doc right to process that suspect. You ran over

Finley

Well Known member
Player
, heres my pov .

And you know the issues in voice now adays and we can hear that you are talking some where else as your n isnt pressed , plus you were stalling as we can see you using radio while guns on you and not complying with demands
First of all there is no warning we heard there was 2 more officer with me they also don't heard any pull over sign otherwise we will comply. Second of I'm not talking in any discord or anywhere else it's my colleague Gurveer with whom I'm talking in game. Just think a bit before write we are going process a 10-15 and we don't heard any pull over so where else we go to Doc right to process that suspect. You ran over

Last edited:

Anish Verstappen

Federal Investigation Bureau
Player
First of all there is no warning we heard there was 2 more officer with me they also don't heard any pull over sign otherwise we will comply. Second of I'm not talking in any discord or anywhere else it's my colleague Gurveer with whom I'm talking in game. Just think a bit we are going process a 10-15 and we don't heard any pull over so where else we go to Doc right to process that suspect. You ran over
At 0:53 , We can clearly hear a voice which is not coming from game, and you said that in discord as your "n" key wasn't pressed

Chris Clark

CEO of ORG warning
Player
as i can see when you give demand only 1 car near at lspd car other car faraway from lspd car.. so its invalid demand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom