Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Lexi molan
Administrators nickname
abi vito
Date
Sep 17, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
null

lexi malon

Player
Player
I got banned a long time ago by Abi Vito if I am correct in saying her name. She was a friend of mine from the server. We worked in an org, and she was on my friend list. One day I sent her a Discord link to a server as I was sending it to other friends, then suddenly she messaged me that (You should know you cannot do that). Before I could message her, the next thing I knew I was banned from the Discord. I asked her to unban me then she said she can't, and I didn't pay any attention to it because it was the main Discord, which I didn't have any use for other than to get links of Gov discords.

But today/yesterday I applied for FIB leader. I was part accepted, but I got a message from the FIB curator and he said to join the main Discord. I told him I was banned and stuff, then he unbanned me, and at the same time. He requested me to message her ( Ivey ) and an old story played. At the end, my account was banned for Gr 1.4 and my unbanned main Discord account was banned again.

My humble request is to please unban my Discord account.

My Discord ID is Leximalon.

I just happened to be in a bad place at a bad time. Just say luck was not on my side.

Top Bottom