Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Peter_Baba
Administrators nickname
Abhijeet Burrows
Date
Oct 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/SUHX2PL

PeterFaust

Player
Player
Hi dear admin.
Hi yesterday i open a forum and my family member start to being toxicty and he was insulting me on the fam radio then i just said to him 'You are just child leave the family'
Then he insult me again he said 'F3cker mom n2ggars' He is beging racist and he is insulting my family I did't know saying you are just child. I want to get unban because i love the game i play every day. Please unban me
This is the forum link : gta5grand.com/forum/threads/836186/
Thankyou.

Markus Cartel

Trying To Be A Good Person...
Server Administrator
Greetings,

Hello Punishment was issued by me. In short, you cannot insult someone as "Child, Kid". And in the POV you were insulting him by referring to the OOC just because of his voice. And that's why you were punished. Have a nice day, last desicion will be taken by Chiefs. Also I suggest you refer GR 3.1

PeterFaust

Player
Player
Greetings,

Hello Punishment was issued by me. In short, you cannot insult someone as "Child, Kid". And in the POV you were insulting him by referring to the OOC just because of his voice. And that's why you were punished. Have a nice day, last desicion will be taken by Chiefs. Also I suggest you refer GR 3.1
Maybe i am talking about his rank in the family or his level on his passaport i am not telling you this because its a fam radio you dont know what was going on.

PeterFaust

Player
Player
T
Greetings,

There is no insulting to him its a fam radio maybe i am talking with the other people

Top Bottom