Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Martins Vine

Player
Player
Hi,
my InGame Name: Martins Vine, ID:6197, Server PT#1

My Nissan GTR R35 is fully upgraded and with drift kit installed, however the car feels buged and drives like if it was stock. And now since the last server update I've also lost my custom visualization on the car, the body kit NISMO I had installed just disappeared from the car with the update on the server, and my car looks and feels stock even tho I've spent nearly 12Million on it. Need helps, thank you.

TeccazSmokesKids

Player
Player
Hi,
my InGame Name: Martins Vine, ID:6197, Server PT#1

My Nissan GTR R35 is fully upgraded and with drift kit installed, however the car feels buged and drives like if it was stock. And now since the last server update I've also lost my custom visualization on the car, the body kit NISMO I had installed just disappeared from the car with the update on the server, and my car looks and feels stock even tho I've spent nearly 12Million on it. Need helps, thank you.
gtr just slow bro

Martins Vine

Player
Player
also my gtr goes 420km/h with premium fuel before so its not that slow. well now it is since it seems buged.

Effection

Player
Player
Good Evening,

Im having the same issue with my Nissan R35 GTR , I just lost all my customs parts.

Tazer

Player
Player
I have the same issue and when i checked the service station the upgrades are missing from there as well

Top Bottom