Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bruce Wayne
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2022
Time of violation
14:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JRL_bcHh3mI

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
As you can see in the pov, he didn't connect his PDA to Cloud. Then when he said that he's gonna cuff me, but he did before that and he even had my by the arm by that time and after that he said something that I can't understand even after watching the pov multiple times, and then he placed me in jumpsuit aka arrested me.
PS: I'm not sure if arresting(putting in jumpsuit) will be fail rp or PG.
Thanks for reading.
POV

CashYip

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov, he didn't connect his PDA to Cloud. Then when he said that he's gonna cuff me, but he did before that and he even had my by the arm by that time and after that he said something that I can't understand even after watching the pov multiple times, and then he placed me in jumpsuit aka arrested me.
PS: I'm not sure if arresting(putting in jumpsuit) will be fail rp or PG.
Thanks for reading.
POV
My boy connecting to the cloud is tracking someone through the PDA but you dont need to connect to the cloud if the officer is giving you stars its like a background check. Also putting someone in a jumpsuit isnt FailRp.

Bruce Wayne

Player
Bruce Wayne is a fictional character's name you should get demorgon for NON RP NAME.
you shut up, anyone asked you? plus I've been there since day one on en2 and had been in contact with almost all of the administration And no one has said me anything because the rule says and I quote "2.1 Names must be realistic, relate to names in the real world, and cannot be used names of famous persons. | Jail 10 min and change nickname" My name isn't of some famous personality, it's a fictional name. 2 different things.

Bruce Wayne

Player
My boy connecting to the cloud is tracking someone through the PDA but you dont need to connect to the cloud if the officer is giving you stars its like a background check. Also putting someone in a jumpsuit isnt FailRp.
aight bro, Haven't done much arresting when I was a Leo so maybe I'm wrong. I just wanted to make sure if it was proper rp or not. Because still putting someone on the wanted list is something that should go to the server. And for putting someone in a jump suit, I felt it was fail rp/pg idk because you can't put someone in a jumpsuit just like that in real life without saying or doing it like you get what I'm trying to say yip?

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
you shut up, anyone asked you? plus I've been there since day one on en2 and had been in contact with almost all of the administration And no one has said me anything because the rule says and I quote "2.1 Names must be realistic, relate to names in the real world, and cannot be used names of famous persons. | Jail 10 min and change nickname" My name isn't of some famous personality, it's a fictional name. 2 different things.
Saying shut up is considered toxicity easy fourm ban

Bruce Wayne

Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom