Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected FIB Power tripping | ID 600, 252 , 329, 107 , 5169 ,7402 , 232 , 2312, 942

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
James McDouglas
Suspect ID
600 252 329 232
Date of violation
May 22, 2021
Time of violation
1 Pm PST
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0E3zXq9iyg

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
My family were robbing a gas station today, We got a hostage and should them proof of life and even let them check his ID to make sure he was a hostage.
They told us that the hostage was fake and shot me within 10 seconds / giving no option to surrender or anything. Total fail RP - We had a hostage and he was real. He was not inside are family. Why would they say its a fake hostage / even know if so? ( They also thermal scanned the building so they knew he was real hostage ) I can show body cam of the drones scanning building )
My ID is 7156
Main people involved - Cops / FIB 600, 252 , 329, 107 , 5169 ,7402 , 232 , 2312, 942
ID 600 Shot first you can see in the body cam.

ID 600 -- Should be deranked he started this whole bad situation because he has a grudge on me

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Hello ID600 here, thank you for making this report.

Firstly, I would like to start off by saying this is my first interaction with you both in game and out of the game. So how could I possibly have a grudge over you, I have no idea who you are.

Secondly, I arrived to the scene after my SWAT unit. When I arrived I had received information that the hostage being held was indeed a fake hostage. This information was found out by sending in a Drone and patroling the scene from the inside, from this we found the hostage to be in no danger whatsoever and not a single gun was being pointed towards him as he was in the rear room by himself. To add to this, Agent Forest had heard the hostage and the members trying to rob the store discuss their plan in both English and in another language. From this he identified that the hostage was fake and that they were working together, meaning that they would not harm their friend which was pretending to be a hostage.
From here we gave them a countdown to surrender or face the punishment of us entering the store.

We entered the store because they had no reason for us to meet their demands, we done our job and assessed the situation to find that the hostage was hired by them and completely fake. They were robbing a store with heavy weaponry threatening to harm us, it is our duty to ensure the area is secure and to prevent the robbery from taking place. It is our MAIN objective to ensure the hostage will not be harmed, but the hostage was actually their friend so we knew they wouldn't harm their friend.

POV of the hostage admitting himself that he is a fake hostage: Grand Theft Auto V 2021.05.22 - 21.04.22.06.DVR_Trim

Deltaa

Player
Player
ID 252 here, want to post more proof that there were no guns pointed at the hostage and that the hostage takers and the "hostage" were working together and speaking in a different language also breaking the rules.

Not to mention he was earraping and provoking the whole time

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
Please note there proof of ( Fake Hostage ) is after they killed all of us. ( ID 600s) Proof is after the whole RDMing of my Family. -
Also HIS ID is so high that we had to tell him what to do because he's never been in this situation before.
ID 252 - POV First POV * DRONE * You cant even hear anything in the clip and doesn't prove he was fake. He was just so new he has no idea what the hell was going on.

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
252 POV does not proof anything if they were friends they would have been talking in discord. He was 100% Real - Just a new player being explained on what to do during a hostage event.

Deltaa

Player
Player
252 POV does not proof anything if they were friends they would have been talking in discord. He was 100% Real - Just a new player being explained on what to do during a hostage event.
You're breaking enough rules by earraping, insulting parents, speaking a different language in robbery. Not us.

Deltaa

Player
Player
And in this video, you're being racist about my friends accent and started singing Drake's "What's next" song
while continuously making me lose braincells

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
Not my fault your voice volume is too high in game and the guy speaking other different language is not involved with me so :)
and thats not racist copying somones voice jesus.
ID 252 you should turn your voice chat down in settings JUST an FYI - and i dont even know that song you so funny.

Last edited:

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
Honestly FIB should get a strike, They had no charge over the RP and had LSPD there and random ass cops there too. ( Will show POV of LSPD being there when there was a shootout )
I thought only swat on issues like this

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
You can also hear the guy counting down and they shot before also ( giving us no chance to surrender )
You can see inside the clip a bunch of LSPD were inside shooting at us also.
Swat had no control over the it / never even heard from someone from swat ( only LSPD )
* if im aware of the rules Swat must be control over everything and not let LSPD all over the scene *

Deltaa

Player
Player
Not my fault your voice volume is too high in game and the guy speaking other different language is not involved with me so :)
and thats not racist copying somones voice jesus.
ID 252 you should turn your voice chat down in settings JUST an FYI - and i dont even know that song you so funny.
My mic volume is not high Tyrone Williams muted you for earraping

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
You can also hear the guy counting down and they shot before also ( giving us no chance to surrender )
You can see inside the clip a bunch of LSPD were inside shooting at us also.
Swat had no control over the it / never even heard from someone from swat ( only LSPD )
* if im aware of the rules Swat must be control over everything and not let LSPD all over the scene *
you literally said, which I have POV of... 'go ahead and shoot us im gonna make a ticket either way' even when we counted down.

Regardless of the countdown you were contributing to both FearRP and FailRP.

Jamesthetrader

Player
Player
you literally said, which I have POV of... 'go ahead and shoot us im gonna make a ticket either way' even when we counted down.

Regardless of the countdown you were contributing to both FearRP and FailRP.
How would you feel if your whole family got gunned down for no reason and before the guy even counted down to 3? Your Director inside your POV legit said you guys could get a strike ( look at your chat ) in your first POV. You guys knew you did wrong

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
How would you feel if your whole family got gunned down for no reason and before the guy even counted down to 3? Your Director inside your POV legit said you guys could get a strike ( look at your chat ) in your first POV. You guys knew you did wrong
Bro, what?

And regarding the chat, that is for a reason completely irrelevant to this situation. It was because the number of law enforcement was 20 and we were being told to not enter the zone anymore.

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • The state organisations had clear information that the hostage was in no way in any danger with evidence.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom