Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harry Medusa
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
Apr 16, 2022
Time
20:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/leP6jHIU2_c

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
So, I got a warning for CL in this thread: Approved - CL | 30743. AS he said my internet turned off in that situation. But the power to my internet went out. I dont know why i should get a punishment for something i didnt do with meaning.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
To me it is not enough proof, you can just unplug the internet wire and claim your internet is off. This is insufficient.
Everyone can just claim it in that case, maybe your internet really broke but you need to see it from another point as well.

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
To me it is not enough proof, you can just unplug the internet wire and claim your internet is off. This is insufficient.
Everyone can just claim it in that case, maybe your internet really broke but you need to see it from another point as well.
But is there a way to show that my internet power actually went out cuz that was litterly what happend, my mom had to get off work to fix the internet.

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
But i see why you would think that, Everyone can do that in those sitations.

Arnold Kings

Player
Player
I thought it was innocent until proven guilty? Can you prove that he pulled his internet cable on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom