Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rule 1.2 and General Rule 6.9 | Ponch Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kerem West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2022
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRTb_Lf_bdw

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Requesting POV of additional 30 seconds prior to the current POV provided.
You have 5 hours to provide!​

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Basically I was in forums and texting a friend, then suddenly I heard "Leave the area" then I opened the game and as you can see they are provoking and harassing me before 3 minutes of event start, this is all the POV that I have and I think its more than clear.

x9semo

No Mercy to Ever
Player
Basically I was in forums and texting a friend, then suddenly I heard "Leave the area" then I opened the game and as you can see they are provoking and harassing me before 3 minutes of event start, this is all the POV that I have and I think its more than clear.

You know we are doing a live stream. and there have been problems before. Zack Punch was harassed and racist while doing a live stream, we said here you guys are again we don't want you where we are waiting for the event, and you really have nothing to do there, we gave you a chance and you wouldn't listen​

ZACK Stream

Last edited:

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Semo i get ur point, but i didnt know he was on stream and u came to me and said leave the area but that area was our spot and u guys know that and i was telling u, u cant tell me where should i go. u can give me demands but u cant do anything to me.

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
Semo i get ur point, but i didnt know he was on stream and u came to me and said leave the area but that area was our spot and u guys know that and i was telling u, u cant tell me where should i go. u can give me demands but u cant do anything to me.
it was not demands i told you to leave cuz i dont want any problem again and mass rule break so i told you leave i am on stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom