Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Shanzo Otsutsuki
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2021
Time of violation
20:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AAVpwKXrXlE

Shanzo TheBalla

Player
Player
as you can see in pov i hit him 53 body dmg 3 times proving he took over 100 bdy damage which shouldve killed him with no vest.

Stritch

Player
Player
it might off been a bug bro , you should of asked the person to maybe save their POV so they can show you it before you report

Player
Player
probably had body armor but it was just a visual bug, happened many times he cant help if its a bug tbf mate

Shanzo TheBalla

Player
Player
it might off been a bug bro , you should of asked the person to maybe save their POV so they can show you it before you report
Nope. This happened to me before and got a 60 day ban before getting it removed after begging an admin to show my POV

Shanzo TheBalla

Player
Player
Ahahha ok buddy, you in discord :‘53’ your mate: ‘yeye’. You again in discord: ‘53’ lol nice
Huh, 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i say 53 to myself. Then continue to hit 53 over 100 Damage and have a reaction. My friend just says he’s coming after hearing shots 🤣🤣🤣 stop tryna switch the subject of the forum bud

Cam Boofman

Player
Player
Lol ur meta gaming in the whole clip even coordinating with each other through discord when to hop out. It’s obvious just stop lying mate

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Metagaming - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location.

Him saying 53, talking to his friend on Discord who is riding right beside him has nothing to do with metagaming.He's passing the information that he got IC to his friend ICly trough discord instead of flooding the radio. Example proof: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/8173/

You two have nothing to do with the situation and just let the guy upload POV to see the invisible armor

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
ID 1525 has had so many report on him and has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom