Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Oakley Margiela
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2021
Time of violation
22:08
Proofs
https://streamable.com/b57ff4

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time
This will be put under consideration​

Jonathan Thomas

After reviewing and checking the logs i am now requesting for the POV of ID 54376
You have 6 hours to provide this​

JTrapz

Player
Player
no no jonathan the same thing happened to me yesterday im pretty sure its one of the 2k id remember when i told u yesterday theres a cheater on mega the exact same thing happened to me its a 2k id i think 2011 im really sorry if im wrong but thats off the top of my head mark my words it wass defo a 2k id

Jonathan Thomas

no no jonathan the same thing happened to me yesterday im pretty sure its one of the 2k id remember when i told u yesterday theres a cheater on mega the exact same thing happened to me its a 2k id i think 2011 im really sorry if im wrong but thats off the top of my head mark my words it wass defo a 2k id
You are wrong

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
could be 2 diff guys so report ur pov

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
• ID 54376 will receive a punishment for using cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom