Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Altay_Scorpions
Suspect ID
136495 136490
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2022
Time of violation
00:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2C-857kOXGc

Altay Scorpion

Player
Player
power gaming, giving medical help while gun out, searching without saying something, searching while gun out. and i think they dont have family car but not sure. and mixing and also car ramming

Aks55

Player
Player
What is this for complaint brother? I clearly said that we were going to search you. Everything is on my POV too. You assuming it is not a family car? It is brother, get your facts straight.

Actually we need to file a complaint against you for breaking character, fail RP.

Altay Scorpion

Player
Player
What is this for complaint brother? I clearly said that we were going to search you. Everything is on my POV too. You assuming it is not a family car? It is brother, get your facts straight.

Actually we need to file a complaint against you for breaking character, fail RP.
you guys searched me like 3 times u said only 1 time and while your gun out u cant search me and your friends searched me also . and you were saying basic actions and illegal actions.

Rambo Rodriguez

Player
Player
I don't know whether you want to push it more forward, due to the fact that I have a POV of you breaking character, and talking in non-RP.
Therefore, I would leave the choice for you. Pulled your gun out when you were getting robbed, so long day for you.

Altay Scorpion

Player
Player
when u guys killed me i was in car i just pulled out for dropping you guys i did the right thing. LOL learn the rules

Aks55

Player
Player
you guys searched me like 3 times u said only 1 time and while your gun out u cant search me and your friends searched me also . and you were saying basic actions and illegal actions.
First of all. Learn to count, we searched u two times. This was due the fact I was not able to find the right action. Afterwards I did, thats why it was double. I said it was an accident in my pov.

Can provide if necessary. It is also a longer clip, gives more context.

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 136490 will receive a punishment for Fail RP

ID 136945 will receive a punishment for Fail RP

You cannot heal or search with a gun in your hand.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Complaint Against Administration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom