Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Syndra Lovinhood
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2022
Time of violation
08:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/C9PS1rO9Pr0

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Responded to ATM robbery , he decided to throw him self off the building which is UB , you cant just throw yourself off there you will die and you should fear for your life , however he combat logged :D

Sufyaan

Player
Player
boooohooooo
unknown.png

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Killing people in the back damn ur one to talk retard, still smoked u guys with two people shit cunts
Lmao you seem so mad that you will get 2 straight warnings and hour or less , and why you so mad over IC issue and when you died like a rat you didnt accept your loss and combat logged because thats what cowards and 0 rp quality ppl do hahahahah , stay mad bozo

Sufyaan

Player
Player
Lmao you seem so mad that you will get 2 straight warnings and hour or less , and why you so mad over IC issue and when you died like a rat you didnt accept your loss and combat logged because thats what cowards and 0 rp quality ppl do hahahahah , stay mad bozo
i really don’t care ur the one reporting not me. coward? i get ur guys to drop globals so i can smoke u shitters

Merdo Hill

The Hills
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 1386 will receive a punishment for Combat Log.​
  • ID 101155 will receive a punishment for UB.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom