Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Finley Badmash
Administrators nickname
Bobby Delacroix
Date
Apr 16, 2022
Time
14:28
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/X1sBQUS

zebu

Player
Player
DEAR,
Admin, I would like to crystal clear with u so what happend is there are 2 wifi and 2 pc in my house(1 of my brother pc and wifi and 2 mine personal wifi and pc) so 1 day lan cable was not working in my pc so i asked from my friend that can u send a engineer at my house so he told that not now the engineer is out of station he will come after 2 days soo after 2 days i will send him to your house then the call disconnected,,grand rp is my life so i was getting bored then i thought that i can play in my brothers pc i took permision from my brother then i gone down stairs i login my id then started playing in my brothers pc for 2 days,,, after 2 days the engineer came and changed the whole lan cable then my pc was working great then i started playing in my pc and my id was not login again in my brothers pc so for just 2 days u banned me plzzz i request u plzzz unban me i cant live without garnd rp yesterday when i got blocked so i was getting so bored cant even tell u and i dont waana lose my things plzzzz sir i request u plzzzz unban me plzzzz

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Took fee from you and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom