Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sertac torres
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2022
Time of violation
15:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429iurJ_q2I

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
They set up a game in the two-story parking lot, they showed the car with everything on the bottom floor and hid an empty vehicle on the top floor and they are trying to sell it to the nation, they are deceiving, it's a pity that the car they were going to sell was shown as a vehicle with 6PPF891 plate, but there was a vehicle with license plate of 6PPT891 in the sales offer.

Abuzittin killibacak

Player
Player
Absolutlely sertac torres is scammer and he was tryn to scam from me but i declined to trade. I hope he gonna be perma banned soon

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
what's wrong. he said ok 650 and you reject. that's all. What was the deal ? Do you have more proof ?
The problem is not the price bro, you tried to sell a different car, you tried to cheat

sinnocentt

Player
Player
I can't see your deal. what if you want to buy the other car not F one ? I think you want to ban the guy. That's not cool

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
Everything is clear and clear who the scammer is in the video. A different bmw m3 e46 car is not seen there, and you are selling without saying my car is in a different place, so you are selling that car I was looking at and selling a different car.

sinnocentt

Player
Player
Can you show us old messages? How do we know you don't agree with the stock model ? WHAT WAS THE DEAL ? SHOW US

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
we didn't agree, when we left, he showed me that car but he tried to sell a car with a different license plate, that's all my brother

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
We didn't make a deal with the message bro, I came to you and you showed me the car with 6PPF891 plate, but the car you wanted to sell me was 6PPT891 on this plate and you bought the same plate so that no one would understand, you made a mistake by thinking people are stupid like yourself, loser.

sertacinbabasi

Player
Player
We do not know which car you have agreed on. You do not show us the fake vehicle you mentioned in the article. You say that the fake vehicle is upstairs. The scammer must be near the fake vehicle to give the fake car. In the game, you cannot call 2 vehicles at the same time. The information you give is very incomplete.

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
If you have a house, you can take a car out of your house and give a key to your friend and bring it, too, you can take a car out of the parking lot and display it there as you did. If you don't know the game, don't play it.

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
The fake car is not visible in the video, I just guessed it was upstairs, the problem is that you have no other place to hide it anyway

sinnocentt

Player
Player
Sertaç, did you start to get rude because you were wrong? We are not as proficient in fraud as you are. Excuse us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom