Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sertac torres
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2022
Time of violation
15:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429iurJ_q2I

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
In the video, there is no car other than the bmw m3 e46, whose license plate I looked at, it means that it is upstairs and since the friend who wants to sell it sent me an offer to sell it, it is upstairs and nearby.

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
you got caught and blame us it's a shame where is your evidence hahahahahahahaha

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
Sertaç, did you start to get rude because you were wrong? We are not as proficient in fraud as you are. Excuse us
you got caught and blame us it's a shame where is your evidence hahahahahahahaha

Akin Falcon

Player
Player
Yeah these players are doing nothing else than scamming people like this. The ways and attempts are getting more interesting with the time. Holy moly, I pray to the gods to show them no mercy

sertacinbabasi

Player
Player
The scammer did not tell you about any feature of the vehicle he wanted to sell. You show us a car and you say that the scammer wanted to sell this vehicle to me. The character you call the scammer does not tell you anything about the car.
I say show the scammer's messages. For example, if he wants to sell you an unmodified car but shows you a modified car, you have to prove it to us. First of all, show us the modified car (we saw the car you claim). Then show the unmodified car that the scammer wants to sell you. And the scammer wants to sell you the modified car. Show the messages it uses to sell.

Forum rules are very clear. You don't have enough evidence. I looked at your old threads. All you do is cry in the forum...

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
The issue is not a modified vehicle bro, you are just showing a vehicle with a different license plate and there is a vehicle with a different license plate in the sales offer, that's the problem.

Sertac Torres

Torres Family
Player
The scammer did not tell you about any feature of the vehicle he wanted to sell. You show us a car and you say that the scammer wanted to sell this vehicle to me. The character you call the scammer does not tell you anything about the car.
I say show the scammer's messages. For example, if he wants to sell you an unmodified car but shows you a modified car, you have to prove it to us. First of all, show us the modified car (we saw the car you claim). Then show the unmodified car that the scammer wants to sell you. And the scammer wants to sell you the modified car. Show the messages it uses to sell.

Forum rules are very clear. You don't have enough evidence. I looked at your old threads. All you do is cry in the forum...
ok your village is bigger :D

Akin Falcon

Player
Player
you guys are pitty scammers. Why would you even risk it to attempt a scam like this just for 200k. You showing a max upgraded car and trying to sell another stock car were the licence plate looks similar. But İ admit it was a nice trap. The story is clear you guys tried to scam but we did not accept the offer. Will you guys get banned or not that is the question.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to accept this report

ID 94714 will be punished for general rule 1.3

its clear that you have brought the two identical cars to the same location to try and deceive buyers in to buying a low stat car when they think there getting a higher upgraded car​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom