Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved shooting into HQ | V.D.M | Combat Log | by 78853

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo Escobar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 17, 2022
Time of violation
13:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me-hYLEtbDk

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
Mass Rule Break by PLAYER : 78853
i was taking the ammunition's from the HQ warehouse, i heard someone is shooting as i turned back he was on his car and started 1 : SHOOTING into the VAGOS HQ , i have went to him by telling u cant shoot into the HQ he clapped me and some of our gang members for no reason.
once we the backup and got revived, he started doing 2 : VDM . After all this i tried to req for admin but he is too late and he escaped.
finally he is back again to our Vagos HQ and got clapped on my hands once we reached him 3 : COMBAT LOG.
POV'S -> 1 : SHOOTING INTO HQ | 2 : TIME STAMP 2:58 VDM | 3 : ONCE CLAPPED CL . He deserves multiple warnings for this.

Dris Cleo

Player
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

VAGOS STOP CRYING!!
v4sx6RS.png

this song for u

leo escobar

The Blood Brother's Official Leader
Player
Yoo kid who recruited u into BLOOD'S Gang . u having 0 knowledge on rp gay go and learn ghetto rules

1.4 It is forbidden to kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN

6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, and etc. | WARN

and kid be happy that i havent posted the words u talking to us on a chase oreles u get ban for 6.19 F-words and N-words are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days

qwdefwefw.jpg

Finally: GO AND SERVE UR TIME INSIDE THE JAIL NOOBIE BY LISTINING TO THIS SONG

Dris Cleo

Player
Yoo kid who recruited u into BLOOD'S Gang . u having 0 knowledge on rp gay go and learn ghetto rules

1.4 It is forbidden to kill gangmembers on their HQ. You are not allowed to enter on HQ of another gang without permission. | WARN

6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, and etc. | WARN

and kid be happy that i havent posted the words u talking to us on a chase oreles u get ban for 6.19 F-words and N-words are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days

qwdefwefw.jpg

Finally: GO AND SERVE UR TIME INSIDE THE JAIL NOOBIE BY LISTINING TO THIS SONG

:D I said stop crying. I know all rules, i do what i want and calp ur pussy gang, I solo clap ur boys...

Pranavraj

Player
Player
This guy is toxic and he should get punished because of spoiling forums and because of like these people we r losing our valuable time in Rp situations

:D I said stop crying. I know all rules, i do what i want and calp ur pussy gang, I solo clap ur boys...

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 78853 will receive a punishment for shooting into HQ​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom