Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan Bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/19317/post-2829871

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Respected senior admins you can see in this forum Forum 1 this was posted on 22 oct 2022 and you can here about section he told that his birthdate is on date 24 oct that means after posting the forum on 22 oct 2022 where he mentioned his age 25 after 2 days his age will be 26 as per he mentioned in about of his profile but on 14 mar 2023 he posted another application where he mentioned his age 25 here is forum 2 but according to his about section of his profile his age should be 26 on 14 mar 2023 but he lied about his age it is clearly shown senior admin look in this matter he is trying to lie about his age.
Forum reference 1
forum reference 2
about section
And also take a look at this application Forum 3 here he mentioned his age 26 but previously he mentioned 25 on 14 mar 2023 so on 24 oct 2023 his age should be 27 but his age was same for 2 year and he only ages 1 year in 3 years in his age should be 27 but here his age is 26.

For ur reference forum 3 in mentioned above also in the proof section

Last edited:

vAnimated

Player
Player
Respected senior admins you can see in this forum Forum 1 this was posted on 22 oct 2022 and you can here about section he told that his birthdate is on date 24 oct that means after posting the forum on 22 oct 2022 where he mentioned his age 25 after 2 days his age will be 26 as per he mentioned in about of his profile but on 14 mar 2023 he posted another application where he mentioned his age 25 here is forum 2 but according to his about section of his profile his age should be 26 on 14 mar 2023 but he lied about his age it is clearly shown senior admin look in this matter he is trying to lie about his age.
Forum reference 1
forum reference 2
about section
And also take a look at this application Forum 3 here he mentioned his age 26 but previously he mentioned 25 on 14 mar 2023 so on 24 oct 2023 his age should be 27 but his age was same for 2 year and he only ages 1 year in 3 years in his age should be 27 but here his age is 26.

So clearly you have nothing better to do with your time so we are taking my forums from more than year ago and trying to report me for "Deceiving Admins" as if people do not age over the years? Plus we are reporting me for something that did not actually become a rule break until this year.

Now lets clarify something really quick because you put your references out of order to make it seem as if I am actually deceiving.
Reference 1 should have been Reference 2 since Reference 1 you can see that date is CLEARLY October 24, 2023,

While checking my profile and seeing my age it is clear to see application for leadership was made October 22 which 2 days before my birthday. My birthday has been on my profile and remains unchanged of course which is linked in my about section. My birthday passed and second application was made the next year on the date March 13, 2024.

If I was 22 at the time my application was made and as your own proof shows, clearly application was made 2 days before my birthday, and your second proof shows my age as now 1 year older, and the date of the new application is several months after my birthday which you also included as proof on this forum, then wouldn't it mean deceiving admins if my birthday didn't change as opposed to if it did? You clearly have nothing better to do with your time.

Takumi Hurtz

Player
Player
Forum reference 1
forum reference 2
about section

So let me show you what can be categorized as deceiving admins. Let's use several forums as an example starting with this one here: Approved - Decieving Admins | 2645

In it you can see the applicant said on Dec 23, 2023 that he was 20, then in another application of his on April 22, 2024 he said he is 21 which would have made sense if his birthday was anywhere after his first application and before his second application. In the third proof he made an Admin application on November 27, 2022 and claimed in it he is 22. Clearly you can see how this is deceiving. In November 27, 2022 he said he was 22 In Dec 23, 2023 he said he was 20 In April 22, 2024 he said he was 21 All of these dates are random and out of place entirely. Which can easily be seen as deceiving administration.

Let's look at forum that was approved recently for Deceiving Admins: Approved - Deceiving administrators | 95183 Now look at the proofs here regarding his age which is what the guy got reported for. They key is the date.

July 22, 2024 He said he was 19
September 13, 2024 He said he was 19
But On September 23, 2024 He now claims he is 17

You can clearly see the issues amongst the forums here. Over a short timespan they have posted multiple forums with their age included which seems to go back in time for their OOC age. Now when you look at vAnimated's forums, this is clearly not the case. He aged ONCE from ONE YEAR to the NEXT YEAR. Who's deceiving admins now? Considering the proof I just submitted here regarding others who clearly got punished and the reasons why they did, how would you consider him to be deceiving? What do you think we don't age by the year? I mean if we are being honest here, You also included here in the forum that he is actually not deceiving admins by putting proof here that his birthday is October 24 which is also on his profile. To be honest it just looks like you are targeting him because you know can't stand you. You will be disappointed when this forum gets rejected as well.

Marcus Dewane

Player
Player
Forum reference 1
forum reference 2
about section

😂😂. You too funny my man

AliGgod

Player
Player
I find it so funny that Aryan Bhai has been targeting FIB and FIB agents Since Rehans term all because he failed and interview and wasnt allowed to Join for the rest of the term as we had no faith in him.

Evan as a lawyer, DCJ and DOJ HC he tried targeting in many ways Even doing corruption some times. As everyone knows anyone with a LAWYERS licence CAN NOT be corrupt. Last time i heard this could lead to a ban but i am not 100% Sure.

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
I find it so funny that Aryan Bhai has been targeting FIB and FIB agents Since Rehans term all because he failed and interview and wasnt allowed to Join for the rest of the term as we had no faith in him.

Evan as a lawyer, DCJ and DOJ HC he tried targeting in many ways Even doing corruption some times. As everyone knows anyone with a LAWYERS licence CAN NOT be corrupt. Last time i heard this could lead to a ban but i am not 100% Sure.
when i failed interview lmao

vAnimated

Player
Player
Vanimated - the forum warrior, always getting his buddy's to like forums for him lmao. imagine deceiving though
I find it quite funny that you are doing off topic here after complaining such much previously about getting a forum punishment for the exact same thing. Now regarding your claim about me allegedly "deceiving". There is no deceiving here. Lets be honest. To claim people do not age by the year is ridiculous. Calling me a forum warrior is fine, but be sure to not exclude the thread owner from that statement considering the many forums I have made, and the amount of time he had to take to go search for some posts that I made several years ago. Now stop doing the off topic as your comment is not even related to the thread at all and wait for admin decision.

Rehan Rana

Good Copy, go Ahead!!
Player
when i failed interview lmao
Hey man listen, I know you are hurt because i did not hired you in my term, but come on stop doing this shit, grow up, get a life man come on, its not even funny anymore now, when no one gives attention to you, you start your childish behavior, Don't cry please, or whenever you need a tissue let me know 😘

Can i be your FA???

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Not deceiving. He never has either so what is your point here?

Hey man listen, I know you are hurt because i did not hired you in my term, but come on stop doing this shit, grow up, get a life man come on, its not even funny anymore now, when no one gives attention to you, you start your childish behavior, Don't cry please, or whenever you need a tissue let me know 😘

Can i be your FA???

Last edited:

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player

Can i be your FA???
Wow

Last edited:

vAnimated

Player
Player
So let me show you what can be categorized as deceiving admins. Let's use several forums as an example starting with this one here: Approved - Decieving Admins | 2645

In it you can see the applicant said on Dec 23, 2023 that he was 20, then in another application of his on April 22, 2024 he said he is 21 which would have made sense if his birthday was anywhere after his first application and before his second application. In the third proof he made an Admin application on November 27, 2022 and claimed in it he is 22. Clearly you can see how this is deceiving. In November 27, 2022 he said he was 22 In Dec 23, 2023 he said he was 20 In April 22, 2024 he said he was 21 All of these dates are random and out of place entirely. Which can easily be seen as deceiving administration.

Let's look at forum that was approved recently for Deceiving Admins: Approved - Deceiving administrators | 95183 Now look at the proofs here regarding his age which is what the guy got reported for. They key is the date.

July 22, 2024 He said he was 19
September 13, 2024 He said he was 19
But On September 23, 2024 He now claims he is 17

You can clearly see the issues amongst the forums here. Over a short timespan they have posted multiple forums with their age included which seems to go back in time for their OOC age. Now when you look at vAnimated's forums, this is clearly not the case. He aged ONCE from ONE YEAR to the NEXT YEAR. Who's deceiving admins now? Considering the proof I just submitted here regarding others who clearly got punished and the reasons why they did, how would you consider him to be deceiving? What do you think we don't age by the year? I mean if we are being honest here, You also included here in the forum that he is actually not deceiving admins by putting proof here that his birthday is October 24 which is also on his profile. To be honest it just looks like you are targeting him because you know can't stand you. You will be disappointed when this forum gets rejected as well.
This right here is an amazing example of the facts regarding his report now and the reports others have faced before regarding the change of age on forums which is considered to be “deceiving admins” and they definitely need to read this as this is facts. Took me quite a bit of time to go through your point though. But I got it loud and clear.

rehen rana ki mammi sexy

Player
Player
Why crying bro? why you stressed if i got blacklisted. BTW need a tissue?
Aur rehen rana apni maa chodwane yaha bhi aagaye musalman madarchod har jagah apni ammi ki chut marwane aajate ho tumhari mammi and appi ko kabristan mai leta kar chodogai behen Kai lawde gin Sai pelwaogai unko aur tumhari mammi Kai bur mai Allah tala ka speaker lagaogai yaha Sai bhagaye Gaye ho madarchod pakistani maa chodane phir Sai aagye

rehen rana ki mammi sexy

Player
Player
I find it quite funny that you are doing off topic here after complaining such much previously about getting a forum punishment for the exact same thing. Now regarding your claim about me allegedly "deceiving". There is no deceiving here. Lets be honest. To claim people do not age by the year is ridiculous. Calling me a forum warrior is fine, but be sure to not exclude the thread owner from that statement considering the many forums I have made, and the amount of time he had to take to go search for some posts that I made several years ago. Now stop doing the off topic as your comment is not even related to the thread at all and wait for admin decision.
Chup randi Kai bacche bahut bolte ho rehen rana ki mammi jyada dene lagi hai kya tumko bam asiri Kai tatte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom