Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aryan Bhai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/19317/post-2829871

Gandasiri rand

Player
Player
AHH Shit, Here we go again !!
I will put shit in your mom vagina tumhari maa ki chut madarchod rehen rana randi Kai bacche tumhari mummy ek rand hai tum dar madarchod ho 🫦🫦 are randi Kai bacche Pakistan Mai atta ka dikkat toh hota hoga apna address dedo pahucha dunga par apni ammi Sai boldo 1 hrs jyada ruk ke chodwaye mujhse okay randi

Gandasiri rand

Player
Player
This right here is an amazing example of the facts regarding his report now and the reports others have faced before regarding the change of age on forums which is considered to be “deceiving admins” and they definitely need to read this as this is facts. Took me quite a bit of time to go through your point though. But I got it loud and clear.
Hey vee tell ur mom to don't get fucked with me everytime she always suck my dick ur mom and Leo mom both are pakki rand they both are next level sex worker they always suck my dick and have a sex with me I feel guilty to be her sex customer

Truth spoker

I fcuk those who ruin the rp.
Player
Respected senior admins you can see in this forum Forum 1 this was posted on 22 oct 2022 and you can here about section he told that his birthdate is on date 24 oct that means after posting the forum on 22 oct 2022 where he mentioned his age 25 after 2 days his age will be 26 as per he mentioned in about of his profile but on 14 mar 2023 he posted another application where he mentioned his age 25 here is forum 2 but according to his about section of his profile his age should be 26 on 14 mar 2023 but he lied about his age it is clearly shown senior admin look in this matter he is trying to lie about his age.
Forum reference 1
forum reference 2
about section
And also take a look at this application Forum 3 here he mentioned his age 26 but previously he mentioned 25 on 14 mar 2023 so on 24 oct 2023 his age should be 27 but his age was same for 2 year and he only ages 1 year in 3 years in his age should be 27 but here his age is 26.

For ur reference forum 3 in mentioned above also in the proof section
This truly deceiving 2022 same age
2023 same age

vAnimated

Player
Player
2023 same age
Deceiving? Where? Let me know G. It's 2024 now, if I made a new application for leader should I use the same age as my application in 2022? I don't age over the years? Let me go tell admins I am immortal and that I don't age by the year real quick lets see how believable that sounds. You see how that makes no sense right? Application was made 2 days before my birthday in 2022. New application which reflected my new age which was only +1, was made after my birthday which thread owner conveniently put in this forum. By logic, it would be deceiving had my age not changed at all would it not?

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
2023 same age
The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:
  • The complaint is not in the form of a complaint;
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • Evidence uploaded to other sources;
  • 2 days passed after a violation;
  • The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)

So far yall have breached 3/6.
    Lets not even mention how
    1) people can mistype
    2) as long as youre above 21, being 23/24/25/26 doesnt give you any benefits.
    3) Clearly intention wasnt to deceive admins because he doesnt gain anything out of it

AliGgod

Player
Player
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));
  • The complaint is filed by a person who is not related to the situation. (POV must be personally made by person who is involved in situation)

1) people can mistype
    3) Clearly intention wasnt to deceive admins because he doesnt gain anything out of it
Finally someone with some common sense and actually understanding that this is a waste of a forum

vAnimated

Player
Player

1) people can mistype
In order to confirm there is willful deceiving to begin with, they have to be able to prove malice aforethought. There is no evidence of intentional deceiving. In fact, the only thing you can see is a lazy guy who copied an application multiple times without making any effort to change it. A simple mistake. The amount of toxicity from thread owner and others on the forum alone are enough to get it rejected. However, to deceive is to cause someone to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage. To do this you have to be able to prove intent and prove what personal gain I would hope to achieve also? To begin with, these types of mistakes were not the type to get you banned in the past. They were the type to get your application to be rejected. To ban people in game for a mistake on forums and label it as deceiving I do believe is also a mistake. Nobody here can prove intentional deceit for my own personal gain.

Maarsh Walker

Player
Player

1) people can mistype
Well it seems 1 more person with no knowledge Deceiveing Admin, Ban Evading, ETC. Evidence for these Complaints never expire

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Well it seems 1 more person with no knowledge Deceiveing Admin, Ban Evading, ETC. Evidence for these Complaints never expire
oh no im ban evading 😲
maybe try learning to roleplay instead of sitting on the forums all day. youre literally active in >5 posts. are you not embarrassed

vAnimated

Player
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom