Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Sandy_Gates
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2021
Time of violation
7:31 IGT
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EEFL11dUM6M

BhaooBhaoo

Player
Player
Today, in the weapon factory event at 7:20 Ingame time. i Entered the circle late and directly pushed the building. upon climbing the ladder and going a bit further i find a guy who was looking into tank ( probably in the mod menu screen ) i shot him once with a revo that gave 53 Damage. That shows he didnt drank a juice or popped a coke. and after that 1 shot i switch off to my AR and spray him fully of my 30 clip magazine. Even though i missed around 7-8 bullets but still other bullets in the spray were enough to kill him twice which didnt happen and at the end i get killed.

Arthur Mack

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Pending ID 28715's response. They have 6 hours to respond.

Naithan Maharlika

Most Wanted
Leader of unofficial org
Lol this is not God mode, you hit me first with the revolver and the damage was there before you shot me with ur aks. It is just that u didnt kill me first and i aim you in ur head thats why i killed you first. You are the one clearly breaking rules here you are metagaming , using discord to communicate in an event.

Myth Rain

Player
Player
Lol this is not God mode, you hit me first with the revolver and the damage was there before you shot me with ur aks. It is just that u didnt kill me first and i aim you in ur head thats why i killed you first. You are the one clearly breaking rules here you are metagaming , using discord to communicate in an event.
ooc event and metagaming lol

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
lmao its ooc bud, and now show ur pov

Naithan Maharlika

Most Wanted
Leader of unofficial org
i took the damage of ur revolver . check ur video at 0:26 i was full health then u shot me with ur revolver LOL

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
No more discussion other than what an Admin has asked for. ID 28715 show your POV. No one else comment.

Lucky Rain

Lucky Rain
Player
I dont have POV , i only have low end pc, my pc cant run recordings and my game at the same time, you can check my pc coz im not using any third party software, i dont even have gun mods installed
after watching your reflex and quick killing skills i dont think you have low end pc :sneaky:

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
I dont have POV , i only have low end pc, my pc cant run recordings and my game at the same time, you can check my pc coz im not using any third party software, i dont even have gun mods installed
Do you have any POV for the last couple of days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom