Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amelia Wolfee
Administrators nickname
Abhijeet Burrows
Date
Oct 21, 2024
Time
17:49
Proofs
https:/www.youtube.com

Amelia Verlice

Player
Player
good afternoon seniors, abhijeet was dancing with this fam which was random punching us and provoking us because they raided us and their excuse for being tehre is that they are getting solars that arent even ready till 1 hour

he hasnt been punishing anyone and instead dancing around whilst i put a ticket and it hasnt been responded for 3 minutes , and still abhijeet is dancing (been doing this since like 17:50 today)

Abhijeet Burrows

Head of Bunnies
Server Administrator
Greeting,
Let's start by summarizing the whole situation here, There are two Groups, 1st your family and second Ballas, when you plant multiple solar panels in your house you can expect people coming regularly there and checking for solar timing (Nothing against it). Secondly, you are supposed to Roleplay at that situation, not everything is targeting! If you do not want people to steal or attack solar panels then simply don't plant at predictable places.

Talking about me not punishing players, Firstly these situations requires time to understand everything, there are 40+ players at that situation and Admin need to put everything on consideration before punishing any player, this is why you get replied with (Missed the situation, save POV and post on forums) but then you start to make more and more tickets which will again take time to review.
Additionally whoever was found doing Rulebreaks which can be understood were punished right on the spot! Including Gen 3.1, 3.2, etc which can be determined on the spot.

Third allegation is me dancing with them, I am also a player who likes to hangout with my friends in spare time, until situation was just some people dancing on music i was there, when it turned into Solar situation, I went to observe Rulebreak.

Final decision will be taken by chiefs. Thanks! and i hope you understood an Admin prospective, we are always here to help you guys out but you also need to comply with our procedure.

Sky Opium

Player
Player
NOT OFF TOPIC
- Is this a wrong thing abhijeet dancing ? he is also a human being every guy was chilling there and at different house not even at their house.
Proof of location

And about provoking stuff your guys provoked us at my own fam house where were u at that time ??

about solar raid - After having fun (dancing) then we came to your house and one of your guys gave demand to leave so we shooted back and there was no rule break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom