Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew_Hulk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 24, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7uVvQI4

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Hi Admins, basically this guy who is saying he is "Hiko Herrera" which he is actually not and he is deceiving all you admins on saying he was ex FIB director/Governor/etc and personally Hiko is one of my friends and I served under his FIB term as Deputy Director in FIB en3 I can say he is not that guy and I will provide the actual forum id of Hiko and Him hope you guys will look into it as he is openly deceiving and taking also his irl name etc and putting he is 16/17 when Hiko is 20 years old

- Fake (Hiko Hereera) (IMPORTANT - Applications for National Guard) (He is also copying my NG application to apply for NG in En2)
- Real (https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/140447/) (Approved - Leader of the Federal Investigation Bureau | Hiko Herrera)

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Dear admin basically the city is different and it's my choice what I will put in the forum or not I'm not putting that in city 3 so there is no link with city 3 so I can put any thing
Thats still deceiving Admin Right ? Dont you know people got Leader Blacklisted in EN 3 for wrong age Application from EN 1 and En 2 ?

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
- Asking and begging us to close shows who is lying and who is not and its clear how come you also take my friends irl name to deceive them into thinking you are Hiko but also personality talks it was kinda clear you were not Hiko even with your personality here you are saying Andrew is lying and in my dms you are trying to beg me to close it off? do I look I a joke? let the admins cook on this and I'll wait on their verdict doing what is right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom