Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Legend
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Oct 22, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PBWGzKE

K4.ck

Zack Legend
Player
Hello Alex Odd and Mazhor sir,

I am Zack Legend ID 338314. I was Perma banned for reason blacklisted by Sir Lebron Pluxury yesterday. But the blacklist reason was not specified, I was first every blacklisted in EN 03 when It was just 2 months of me playing GRP I was literally a noob who didn't knew much about forums and stuff and I was banned by Adham Pluxury for stalking because I dmed curator of EMS her IRL name from her admin application along with her Instagram profile which I did frankly as I didn't knew all the rules at that time. However after 60 days ban for stalking was unsure if it was related to curator of EMS or any player so I blunder by asking pov request which was suggested me by deputy chief of Ems at that time in GRP EN 03. However that was a really foolish thing to do so I was blacklisted from En 03 Forum Link . After that I shifted to En 01 and asked first in admin chat that can I play here cause I am blacklisted in En 03 for stalking when Administrator Jessica odds told me that yess just don't repeat it here and yesterday Lebron Sir perma banned me for reason blacklisted. However, I never repeated that as it already gave me a life long lesson that asking pov of admin or discussing about irl profile is banable, please if you could help me with these it would be a great help sorry for a long msg but I tried to make it as short as possible so the issue is understood completely.
Thanks for reading❤

I agree for all money wipe and account wipe to get back into En 01.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom