Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected racist Arabic Speaking in server + car ramming non rp driving + Meta Gaming

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Devil MourningStar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2021
Time of violation
15:00 ST
Proofs
https://streamable.com/v14dgz

YB Devil

Player
Player
Player ID : 59336 ( not speaking English calling names in Arabic + Metagaming )
Player ID : 58280 ( Non RP Driving + Car Ramming +Cop Baiting + Metagaming )
Player ID : 28856 ( Non RP Driving + Car Ramming + Cop Baiting + Metagaming )
Evidence 1 : Report
Evidence 2 : Report

While trying so hard to ignore their ( Arabic Racism ) and trying to conduct a traffic stop and give a fine to a person they were disturbing my RP scene by Ramming and constantly speaking Arabic because their friend told them on discord that I am egyptian and that is considered Meta Gaming.

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
yo man by the way this guy didn't say anything racist in Arabic I think u have issues with Arabic ppl cause how u know how he is racist he said to u in Arabic hey dude hey bro that's it and u can translate it I know he breaks rules by speaking Arabic not English but before u make a report check ur evidence first and translate it and to be easy on Admins to take action to translate these words on google translate and hear tones ( يباشا - يسطي) hear tones and take ur action

YB Devil

Player
Player
yo man by the way this guy didn't say anything racist in Arabic I think u have issues with Arabic ppl cause how u know how he is racist he said to u in Arabic hey dude hey bro that's it and u can translate it I know he breaks rules by speaking Arabic not English but before u make a report check ur evidence first and translate it and to be easy on Admins to take action to translate these words on google translate and hear tones ( يباشا - يسطي) hear tones and take ur action
يمعلم انا مصري
I am egyptian and i am considered arabic but when he runs after me talking in arabic in a server that you're not supposed to talk arabic in

YB Devil

Player
Player
He is from saudi arabia and he can clearly talk to me Normally but he was making fun of me by calling me يسطا و يباشا as soon as he knew i am egyptian that is my problem

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
by the way, I am Egyptian too XD and I know they annoying us with these words but there is no need to make a report against him and I saw the report by chance XD,
ملوش لازمه الريبورت يسطي هههههههه وعديها لاخوك الكبسه :D

YB Devil

Player
Player
by the way, I am Egyptian too XD and I know they annoying us with these words but there is no need to make a report against him and I saw the report by chance XD,
ملوش لازمه الريبورت يسطي هههههههه وعديها لاخوك الكبسه :D
Okay as you say so

علشان خاطرك بس 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom