Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiegan Escobar
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 19, 2022
Time
Proofs

Tiegan

Tiegan
Player
To whom it May concern
Dear Curator of the Project Mazhor,
I hope you are in a good health.

I'm here to talk about a serious problem we actually face it in the Server

There's a Player called Moataz with ID's: 87835, 109586 who is Breaking Most of the rules on the server
RDM, VDM, CR, and Insulting IC and OOC

We Posted lots and lots of Forums about him.

Then He Got Punished as WARN then another Warn and another then Banned For 3 Days
So he switches to another account to do the same shit again and gets Warns

You can Check his Logs in the Forums and in the Game
He's Focusing everyone on the server Specifically Escobar Family feeling he is better when he's doing that

I told him before you tried Escobar with Rules and we don't like to break the Rules because we care and love the server
But he didn't like it he likes to sabotage the server with that

So Please with Respect for your all Decisions. We wish that guy gets Mac or IP Banned from the Server

Thanks,

Tiegan Escobar

There are Some of the forums I Talk about and there are more and more

Alaa

Player
Player
Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren
Sehr geehrter Kurator des Projekts Mazhor,
Ich hoffe, Sie sind bei guter Gesundheit.

Ich bin hier, um über ein ernstes Problem zu sprechen, mit dem wir tatsächlich auf dem Server konfrontiert sind

Es gibt einen Spieler namens Moataz mit IDs: 87835, 109586, der die meisten Regeln auf dem Server bricht
RDM, VDM, CR und beleidigende IC und OOC

Wir haben viele, viele Foren über ihn gepostet.

Dann wurde er als WARN bestraft, dann eine weitere Warnung und eine andere, dann für 3 Tage gesperrt
Also wechselt er zu einem anderen Account, um den gleichen Scheiß noch einmal zu machen und bekommt Warns

Sie können seine Protokolle in den Foren und im Spiel überprüfen
Er konzentriert sich auf den Server Speziell Escobar Family hat das Gefühl, dass er besser ist, wenn er das tut

Ich habe es ihm gesagt, bevor Sie Escobar mit Regeln ausprobiert haben, und wir mögen es nicht, die Regeln zu brechen, weil wir uns um den Server kümmern und ihn lieben
Aber er mochte es nicht, er sabotiert den Server gerne damit.

Also bitte mit Respekt für alle Ihre Entscheidungen. Wir wünschen uns, dass dieser Typ Mac oder IP vom Server verbannt bekommt

Danke

Tiegan Escobar

Es gibt einige der Foren, über die ich spreche, und es gibt immer mehr

+1

Hamza Escobar

Player
Player
I spend the whole day at work to came back to my house at night to open Grand RP and have fun with friends and a enjoy a little bit and run away from life stress and routine .. but this guy called “moatz” started to come here and kill everyone with no reason and insulting people and showing disrespect to all of us and to this great project, and making our experience a little bit bad.
i hope that’s he will get the right punishment .
we trust our lovely admins and trust this city and project rules. And we know he will got what he deserves.

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
unfortunately it is whats happening, thats what the guy is doing for living. ruining other pples day.
i have many pov's of him ooc insulting, mixing ect'
and actually have another forum going on rn.
the server will be a better place without that kind of ppl 🙏

Zeina Krown

Player
Player
ThisToxic kid following me yesterday all the day making RDM in GZ and following me to hospital when i go and kill me again and gaian , making CR , insulting,VDM , dancing on me when he kill me as u see in fourms
, he always said ( i don't care about the rules , dont cry to admins at fourms ) .. he think when he make this shit he is a strong
after all that he didn't take a good punishment just demorgan for CR !!!!! Approved - 89852 ,109586 I RDM in GZ , CR , VDM , dancing after kill, Following a female all the time and insulting

ibra Escobar

Player
Player
In fact, I hated playing because the person was not punished in the right way and arrested.
I am one of the people who pay large sums of money in this server, and I hope that this sabotage will not continue. I hope the administration will take the maximum penalty against this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom