Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Teccaz Delta
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroasron
Date
Apr 19, 2022
Time
6:20
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/938670809084461136/966103801780125696/unknown.png

TeccazSmokesKids

Player
Player
On behalf of me and 65340, this is an admin report against Floki Vilgeroasron. I was recently banned for stream sniping, 30 days, on some streamer that my friend showed me. I'm pretty sure his name Oda, and my friends in the family chat told me about his stream, and how we should raid his house. We went ahead and raided him, and it was successful, and after that I was warned if I stream snipe once more, I will be banned. So, I just stopped. At one point, one of my family members told me to get in his car and we were going to do a "?" task. You know, those yellow question marks on the map, and they said it was a very random quest to be in the random forest, highest point in the map. So, I decided to go with them, as we were going to "skydive". And then, I get a pop up on my screen, boom, I'm banned for a full month, for being harmless. What did I do? Nothing. Did not harm the streamer, or interfere with his stream. Neither did I have any intention to. Please, to whoever is reading this, please take this into consideration because we did not get one single warning to even leave the area, and any notification that he was there.

k3v1nn

Player
Player
On behalf of me and 65340, this is an admin report against Floki Vilgeroasron. I was recently banned for stream sniping, 30 days, on some streamer that my friend showed me. I'm pretty sure his name Oda, and my friends in the family chat told me about his stream, and how we should raid his house. We went ahead and raided him, and it was successful, and after that I was warned if I stream snipe once more, I will be banned. So, I just stopped. At one point, one of my family members told me to get in his car and we were going to do a "?" task. You know, those yellow question marks on the map, and they said it was a very random quest to be in the random forest, highest point in the map. So, I decided to go with them, as we were going to "skydive". And then, I get a pop up on my screen, boom, I'm banned for a full month, for being harmless. What did I do? Nothing. Did not harm the streamer, or interfere with his stream. Neither did I have any intention to. Please, to whoever is reading this, please take this into consideration because we did not get one single warning to even leave the area, and any notification that he was there.
you can see you guys even saying lets go skydiving and they were trying to go up to the guy in the question mark

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello you and your friends have been stream sniping since yesterday you were told multiple times to stop but never stopped and all of this was discussed with Choppa and even your friends admitted to doing stream sniping and asked me to unban

Registernowgamer

Player
Player
Hello you and your friends have been stream sniping since yesterday you were told multiple times to stop but never stopped and all of this was discussed with Choppa and even your friends admitted to doing stream sniping and asked me to unban
Hello, I am 22053 and I can assure you you didn't tell me anything. I didn't stream snipe yesterday. If you check my admin replies you can see that you didn't say anything no warning nothing. You didn't even mention anything about a streamer to me. Which is kind of unfair if you have told me something I would've gotten out of there because I want more people to join GrandRP using the streamer.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello, I am 22053 and I can assure you you didn't tell me anything. I didn't stream snipe yesterday. If you check my admin replies you can see that you didn't say anything no warning nothing. You didn't even mention anything about a streamer to me. Which is kind of unfair if you have told me something I would've gotten out of there because I want more people to join GrandRP using the streamer.
You still participated in stream sniping with ID 57710, same as the other guy and you guys knew what you were doing is wrong and kept on stream sniping him to the point he himself and the PR manager made a complaint about it

Registernowgamer

Player
Player
You still participated in stream sniping with ID 57710, same as the other guy and you guys knew what you were doing is wrong and kept on stream sniping him to the point he himself and the PR manager made a complaint about it
No but you didn't even warn me before giving me a ban. I never knew he didn't tell me and you didn't tell me so I had no idea about it. Please next time if you would so kindly give warnings to all the people because I never even knew anything about this situation and I thought that I got banned out of no where. Didn't warn me didn't tell me anything.

Registernowgamer

Player
Player
Also the other guy didn't tell me anything about stream sniping they said go to this waypoint and I drove there and you ban me out of the blue with no warnings.

GhettoClown

Player
Player
1. The stream snipe yesterday was just us messing around and you gave us a warning so we stopped.
2. That friend who texted you was not involved in the situation and doesn't know what happened, he just looked at the chat and just thought the stream sniping was intentional.
3. You told me to stop once, you told Teccas once, and you told Raymond 0 times from what I've heard.
1. I just saw his stream and he was literally RDMing and shooting us in GZ multiple times.
2. The part where you banned us (as shown in POV) was not intentional and we didn't interfere with the guy and we were just wondering about the question mark on the map because I was told it was at the highest peek of the map and was for skydiving, which me and my friends really wanted to try.
3. An entire month because of that, even though you had absolutely no proof or a valid reason to do that because we didn't even interfere with him and were only aware of the fact he was there after you banned us. You essentially banned us for going NEAR a streamer...

GhettoClown

Player
Player
1. The stream snipe yesterday was just us messing around and you gave us a warning so we stopped.
2. That friend who texted you was not involved in the situation and doesn't know what happened, he just looked at the chat and just thought the stream sniping was intentional.
3. You told me to stop once, you told Teccas once, and you told Raymond 0 times from what I've heard.

1. I just saw his stream and he was literally RDMing and shooting us in GZ multiple times.
2. The part where you banned us (as shown in POV) was not intentional and we didn't interfere with the guy and we were just wondering about the question mark on the map because I was told it was at the highest peak of the map and was for skydiving, which me and my friends really wanted to try.
3. An entire month because of that, even though you had absolutely no proof or a valid reason to do that because we didn't even interfere with him and were only aware of the fact he was there after you banned us. You essentially banned us for going NEAR a streamer...

GhettoClown

Player
Player

2. The part where you banned us (as shown in POV) was not intentional and we didn't interfere with the guy and we were just wondering about the question mark on the map because I was told it was at the highest peek of the map and was for skydiving, which me and my friends really wanted to try.
meant to write "peak" btw

Registernowgamer

Player
Player

Yeah he gave me no warnings he just banned me out of the blue.

Registernowgamer

Player
Player

I would understand if he banned us because we went up to him and said something like my YouTube. But banning us just because we went near him is weird. You cannot tell the future and assume that we would've went up to him.

TeccazSmokesKids

Player
Player
Yes, I did stream snipe yesterday, as I did not think it was bannable but after you told me you could be banned, and warned me I stopped..?

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Your ban will be reduced to 7 days, but next time it will be increased to 60 days for streamsniping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom