Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Connection lost reconnecting

Devil Fruit

Player
Player
just downloaded this server and everytime i try to log in all is says is connection lost trying to re connect

Brutus Vandeinsel

Player
Player
i have the same problem. im from germany and i get it if i get extremly Packagelose. After i get a not normal packagelose i get till 04:00
till the sunchange ( Serverrestart ) perma "connection lost". im not able to play today. tomorrow i can play on...
i asked and readed so many stuff. my problem is my bad position of internet....

Strxpz

Player
Player
TO ALL MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE RIVA STATISTIC TUNER Installed along with your msi Afterburner if you dont have MSI afterburner or Riva Statistic Tuner installed it will be another application which you have installed

Strxpz

Player
Player
Is there anyone to help me out?
TO ALL MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE RIVA STATISTIC TUNER Installed along with your msi Afterburner if you dont have MSI afterburner or Riva Statistic Tuner installed it will be another application which you have installed

Strxpz

Player
Player
just downloaded this server and everytime i try to log in all is says is connection lost trying to re connect

asmithade

Player
Player
Same bro

SA GAMING

Player
Player
sir how to fix the connection lost recconecting problem? I cant play this game since 2 weeks now everytime I open this game it shows empty connection lost reconnecting problem. I last played this game on dec 26 since then everyday connection lost reconnecting problem plz fix this problem sir we love this game.connection lost recconecting

Pierre WeshLoco

Maka Knacker
Player
sir how to fix the connection lost recconecting problem? I cant play this game since 2 weeks now everytime I open this game it shows empty connection lost reconnecting problem. I last played this game on dec 26 since then everyday connection lost reconnecting problem plz fix this problem sir we love this game.connection lost recconecting
Did you fix that issue??

Top Bottom