Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mujo Mustafic
Administrators nickname
Aki Sixninez
Date
Aug 22, 2021
Time
4:20
Proofs

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
First of all I was on my bike just driving around the parking in the city where 2 dudes with 30k ID's just killed me and I called an admin for dm in gz which can be seen here ( ). While I was at ground unconscious my game crashed so when I entered again I went to my fam house and went down to the parking again to called Aki about the two people that killed me, down there was a dude that's being arrested apperantly from our family by 2 FIB agents, we where just chilling in the car where someone from the bridge started shooting at us which can be seen here ( Grand Theft Auto V 2021.08.22 - 03.40.53.05.DVR_Trim ) so my friend got out of the car to shoot the agents because someone was shooting from the bridge and that's where the "dm" thing started. I got a warning and demorgan because of that which is totally unfair all I wanted is to report the 2 dudes that killed me on my bike while going back to the location that "rp situation" happened. I'd like to get my warning removed.

Mujo Simba

Update: my name ingame is now Izet Fazlinovic, I forgot I changed it few days ago

scheen barbados

Blocked
Blocked
you can hear the discord which is MG and also you replied to my report saying he is not your friend but when you undeafen at 0:14 there is an echo of your friend saying handcuffs, you broke a rule face the consequences admin decision was clean.

Mujo Simba

you can hear the discord which is MG and also you replied to my report saying he is not your friend but when you undeafen at 0:14 there is an echo of your friend saying handcuffs, you broke a rule face the consequences admin decision was clean.
You m8 are ridiculous, you can hear the echo coming out of your or yours friend mic while speaking ingame, and I don't see a point of you replying here anyways? You better off buy a new mic to fix the echo then replying here have a good day )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom