Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Pranay Chinnu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2021
Time of violation
12 27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/O_u_BfKvoew

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
i told him to leave the area and he start shooting at me so i shot him back and other guy to save my life then he left the rp situation

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Pending Review.

Requesting ID 22900's POV of the Incident

They have 12 Hours to respond​

Lanimo

Player
Player
Why did you kill the guy who was just sitting in the car? And btw how did you aim that is that a computer aim or a human aim? Just look how fast did you aim on the other guy??? hmmm???? maybe cheats???? hmmm... becasue you killed the second guy in a car got on a radio and still aiming on his head what is that :D

Last edited:

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
So basically you enter a yellow zone of a military base which is "caution zone" means if you don't have any business there and u stay for too long then you're gonna get shot. (My officer did tell you to leave,and you didn't).
Then you literally do a RDM without even RPing it.
As soon as someone shoots at a military personnel,your friend was literally sitting beside you which makes him hostile and obviously that's KOS as soon as you shot the officer. And then you just close your game because you're pissed .
Being the leader my fellow officer did nothing wrong. And I leave this on the administration to decide. Thank you

Pranay Chinnu

it is what it is
Player
I am a well trained sasd unit and if i use cheats i would have been banned way before and after all as the Administrator ask post a pov

Last edited:

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Why did you kill the guy who was just sitting in the car? And btw how did you aim that is that a computer aim or a human aim? Just look how fast did you aim on the other guy??? hmmm???? maybe cheats???? hmmm... becasue you killed the second guy in a car got on a radio and still aiming on his head what is that :D
Not to spam the messages in the thread but if you aim someone and give a call on radio the aim still keeps on the same point but the gun changes its position cause of your hands going to the radio.

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
NO extra misc. messages to be posted here.

Only ID 22900 has to post the POV here.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom