Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mizo Raven
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Aug 22, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/GprF8dx

Mizo21

Player
Player
I would like to see the proof where i was acused to sell cheats. I want clear proof of ME selling cheat. I want to see the convo where i SAID i SELL cheats.

Mizo21

Player
Player

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
I dont need to provide you a clip,I have already shown the clip to higher admins and they all have agreed to it.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
explain for what u have received money at bank from Happy_Flames
and advices him to wait one day and he will not be "banned"

Alex Odd

Will give u 2 more hours to reply on my question better with POV

Mizo21

Player
Player
Ok so, i can understand that it all was suspicious but its all an miss under standing, Listen
I was working when i saw the chat that Happy Flames got kicked for cheating and it sayed Pending Ban. So i got shocked and suprised about that. Then after a while he entered the city and talked in chat to give me money (300k) in case he gets banned for real and send that money to him on his second account, then he said i can keep it but i could not really hear his mic was low. Then i said it was a pending ban and maybe he wont get banned so just wait one day and if hes not banned after that i would give back his money.
Its all an miss understanding and im sorry for it. I never tried to sell any cheats at all.
You can ask him, we booth have discord Mizo_#0001

Alex Odd

Ok so, i can understand that it all was suspicious but its all an miss under standing, Listen
I was working when i saw the chat that Happy Flames got kicked for cheating and it sayed Pending Ban. So i got shocked and suprised about that. Then after a while he entered the city and talked in chat to give me money (300k) in case he gets banned for real and send that money to him on his second account, then he said i can keep it but i could not really hear his mic was low. Then i said it was a pending ban and maybe he wont get banned so just wait one day and if hes not banned after that i would give back his money.
Its all an miss understanding and im sorry for it. I never tried to sell any cheats at all.
You can ask him, we booth have discord Mizo_#0001
1.8 It is prohibited to transfer any property to another person for the purpose of saving it for an indefinite period. | Permanent ban

Mizo21

Player
Player
Im sorry for all the miss understanding and the things, i just wanna play again, its the only gta rp i play

Alex Odd

wow
didint know that
This is completely ur faulty that u have not know about rules which u have clearly violated + had direct interaction with cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom