Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complaint on Admin Mujo Swayze | Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Viktor Travar
Administrators nickname
Mujo Swayze
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Qv2apzu

Petrich

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor Pluxury,
I'm writing this message to address you personally due to the unjustly Administration decision to disband the Government Organization.
The name of mine is Bojan Petricevic, in-game I go by the name of Viktor Travar ID: 8173.
I'm 39 years old out of character and I have been on your server since 22nd of November. Up until now I only had 1 demorgan.
With me In the Government worked over 50 people responsible and professionally.
First 2 weeks I led an organization freely and with an ease, through hard work I respected my own campaign and held my promises ( ).
After 7 days I have been elected for the Mayor of the Los Santos City and became the first leader chosen by the will of the people, overwhelmed and proud I were, and took upon myself to take this job serious.
After 2 months of my hard work and work of my employees we have been faced with players that prevents us from working your job and attending our events.
If you check the forum you can see that Player with ID: 11156 from the very beginning has a toxic behavior towards us as an organization and me personally.
This is the person that provocated us, and trolls on daily basis. I beg many Admins to take care of it, or do something and nobody even raised a finger.
At the end when I get to my limit and get pissed off, it makes me look guilty.
Before all, Admin Mujo Swayze does not do his own job as he is supposed to, he is very arrogant. He even thinks he is a GOD himself, and not an Admin. Currently there is a chaos on the server.
I do not want to insult him, however those are the facts.
I have justified suspicion that he is helping other members of the family called "Regroup" which other players I have mentioned in this text are also from.
Regroup Family has the goal to disband all the organization on this server with no moral disposition at all.
As a Leader of Government I wrote to the Mujo Swayze ( ) and asked him a few things, for the rules for which demorgan's & bans are received, and which do not exist.
I also asked him to explain to me those rules and show me where it is written. He never replied.
As a Leader of the Government and supposedly the most important person on this Server, Admin Mujo Swayze should have at least show some effort, attention and will to make this Server great.
Even I took more effort to improve and work on this Server.
For 2 months I have been fixing relationships with all organizations in this city, I put effort, I give everything of myself and I do all my best that everything should be as it is supposed to be.
I can even write you more and to complaint more. I would be grateful if you appreciate all my hard work, work of my men and all I did for this city because only 2 weeks are left on my mandate.
I also have to write a complaint on Administration Mujo Swayze which even after 2 months of Government working, didn't even explain to me why we were getting disband or gave me chance to explain myself.
He didn't even gave me a chance to say heartly goodbye to my people and he acted like this is not a Roleplay game.
I would also add a very important thing. If you think I am toxic, you should ask all the Leaders of the other Organizations, and all people that had contact with me except Regroup Family.
Thank you for your time,
Viktor Travar

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello there, I'd like to give my opinion about this and why this is false
1. "I have justified suspicion that he is helping other members of the family called "Regroup" which other players I have mentioned in this text are also from." - Helping exactly what ? Its not the first time people mentioning my name with that family and thinking I am biased but no one posting proof ? Weird.

2. "As a Leader of Government I wrote to the Mujo Swayze" - Once you got the leadership it was clearly explained that if you have problems with GOV you have curators and senior curators to help you with that, if they can't help you they will ask me for help. I always try to help everyone but I get multiple dm's a day and I can't answer every single one of them

3. "I also have to write a complaint on Administration Mujo Swayze which even after 2 months of Government working, didn't even explain to me why we were getting disband or gave me chance to explain myself." - Yes it was explained in the GOV chat and told your people to return back stuff from warehouse so we can transfer temporary leadership to your deputy, since he declined GOV got disbanded and the new voting was announced in the discord + You can see the reason of your disband in state warnings channel which is "3.3 Ponašajte se neprikladno (sukobljeno, neprikladno). Toksičnost je strogo zabranjena"

4. "I would also add a very important thing. If you think I am toxic, you should ask all the Leaders of the other Organizations, and all people that had contact with me except Regroup Family." - Swearing parents, telling people to f*ck off, telling them you will cuff them for 20+ minutes for nothing just because you "can" to waste their time. When players say to you they will make a complaint against you, you say "You can suck my d*ck IC and OOC" and so on. Being rude and insulting players will not be tolerated on this server as long as I'm admin here and especially people that have Leader positions and should be an example to other players how to behave. Have a nice day !

Last edited:

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
It was my decision to disband Government. Mujo just did what I said to do. Governor is most respective position on the server as a player. And he must act adequate. According your last punishments I decided to remove you from your position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom