Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Multiple violations and Ban request | Mazhor Pluxury (Viewer discretion)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jefe Sixtyeighth
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FRBjEkAhGik

Kudret

Player
Player
First of all, this guy is sending a video that might affect some people because there is a lot of violence in the video. Other than that, this guy is saying dark pussy Zessy which is a close FEMALE friend of mine and my family Hunters. He was doing OOC insulting, parent insulting, and many more. I need the Turkish admin to review this with Mazhor. In his POV I lost it and swore at his parents as well and I am accepting any punishment but this guy is a sociopath with so many mental problems that he has to be locked in an asylum. His id's are 129011 and 129298. These are some POVs of him rdming, insulting and sexually harrasing. Approved - blasphemy against family values 129011 ,
Approved - RDM - 129011. If you need to talk on private, let me know. These are the texts.

Yusuf Pluxury

Player
Player
This guy musnt be in this server doin RDM, VDM, IC-OOC parental insult, threatening, IC-OOC sexual harassment to everyone specifly to Zessy btw Zessy is she IC too. If u gonna dont do anything for this guy's IP he still gonna open another discord account and gonna buy or find another Grand RP account still he gonna use multiple acount as he can do it like now. Is this game where people like this are to poison someone's life and mind? Not like that. I hope that urgent action will be taken against this child. I will contact them wherever I need to reach in the country we live in, they will probably put him in a mental hospital Im gonna help him.

Yuto

Player
Player
it doesn't matter, i asked a friend to send me that video You shouldn't include this place in the forum, it's ridiculous

Yuto

Player
Player
This guy musnt be in this server doin RDM, VDM, IC-OOC parental insult, threatening, IC-OOC sexual harassment to everyone specifly to Zessy btw Zessy is she IC too. If u gonna dont do anything for this guy's IP he still gonna open another discord account and gonna buy or find another Grand RP account still he gonna use multiple acount as he can do it like now. Is this game where people like this are to poison someone's life and mind? Not like that. I hope that urgent action will be taken against this child. I will contact them wherever I need to reach in the country we live in, they will probably put him in a mental hospital Im gonna help him.
So thanks but is not me bro whats ur problem xd

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
unknown.png

0:40 second.

unknown.png

if he claims that he did not send these sent messages himself, the discord tag appears on the pov video that he submitted as evidence.

Kudret

Player
Player
it doesn't matter, i asked a friend to send me that video You shouldn't include this place in the forum, it's ridiculous
Then why the fuck are you telling me to check your other account and sending me this shit. Are you out of your fucking mind? I didn't ask to see this shit you goofy dumbfuck.

Kudret

Player
Player
All rule breaks:

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
he constantly bothers us and annoys people in my family and takes them to POV. then he throws it on the forum. my friends can't play this game easily because of this child.

some forum topics that he opened for members of my family
all rejected btw

and it has opened more topics than any other forum account.

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
I really do not know what is the problem of this kid because he keeps harrassing especially me, my family and my friends. I am the girl Zessy he mentions in his disgusting messages. When he did sexual insults and swearings on discord to my friend about me and our religion also adding family values, I could not send it on forum because I had learned late. But this is it. He keeps doing it. In the POV's you can easily see on the left eye he asking about me or saying stupid things to my family members without any point. Also I really feel pity for his friends whose voice can be hear in his POV's because they keep supporting him on us. We might have done mistakes as IC rules but I do not deserve any sexual swearings or harrasment. He will keep coming to my family house, provoking my family members to get POV to make them punished. I could not add my POV's because of time out but thanks anyway.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
It's your private messages. You can block person on Discord​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom