Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Multiple violations, multiple account and Ban request | ID:129011, 129298 (Viewer discretion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jefe Sixtyeighth
Suspect ID
129011, 129298
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2022
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FRBjEkAhGik

Kudret

Player
Player
First of all, this guy is sending a video that might affect some people because there is a lot of violence in the video. Other than that, this guy is saying dark pussy Zessy which is a close FEMALE friend of mine and my family Hunters. He was doing OOC insulting, parent insulting, and many more. I need the Turkish admin to review this with Mazhor. In his POV I lost it and swore at his parents as well and I am accepting any punishment but this guy is a sociopath with so many mental problems that he has to be locked in an asylum. His id's are 129011 and 129298. These are some POVs of him rdming, insulting and sexually harrasing. Approved - blasphemy against family values 129011 , Approved - RDM - 129011. If you need to talk on private, let me know. These are the texts.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
unknown.png

0:40 second.

unknown.png

if he claims that he did not send these sent messages himself, the discord tag appears on the pov video that he submitted as evidence.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
he constantly bothers us and annoys people in my family and takes them to POV. then he throws it on the forum. my friends can't play this game easily because of this child.

some forum topics that he opened for members of my family
all rejected btw

Markmajor

Player
Player
not trying to be a dick but PM's in discord cant be used as proof of anything/ the person cant get punished for it

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your private DM life in Discord is your personal life and we don't have any relation to it.
If u don't want someone to DM u in discord u can block him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom