Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Persy_Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2022
Time of violation
11:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2154nh

Yazıcı Vurdurur

Player
Player
I'm not fooling, I'm getting pov of all the events I entered, but 11:40 nvidia pov is not opened
so you said you have a bad pc and can't record while playing but you have a pov of a different event but can't post a pov of the complaints? suspicious...

You posted a different POV so you're DECEIVING the admins.

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min

1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min

ER 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

What else?

He got away with murder last few days for not having a POV, now he shows a POV and his PC is running mint + smooth, that's deceiving admins right there... And now you are caught again with no POV lol?

Yazıcı Vurdurur

Player
Player
1.1 Teaming is strictly forbidden(except events where it is systematically) | Jail 120 min

1.3 It is forbidden to enter event area before the event starts. | Jail 120 min

ER 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

What else?

He got away with murder last few days for not having a POV, now he shows a POV and his PC is running mint + smooth, that's deceiving admins right there... And now you are caught again with no POV lol?
do not deceive the managers, do not talk nonsense, I started to receive informal pov that I entered so far

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
I don't understand why you are trying to ban him. He said '' im starting in zone '' and this is event rule 1.3.

Stop trying to ban people. Mikks Bolo didnt have POV and admins check his pc so Mikks good player and opponent. Really stop trying to ban.

NONAME AZRAIL

Player
Player
just yesterday the kid learned to hold a revolver and he's yelling at me
unknown.png

downbad
Yes bro we can see i just learned how to aim
Tell me now how can hit 4500 damage in informal WITH THAT AIM Ç:D CHEATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom