Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zema Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Stormy Cox
Date
Apr 21, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/87263/#post-307985

Steven Federov

Player
Player
0D13F9C9-BB55-43D2-9497-E3B24324593A.png
unknown.png
spot the difference… I really can’t find it

GhettoClown

Player
Player
Anybody named Todd please lock all doors and board up all windows. Trust me your father isn't coming back...

GhettoClown

Player
Player
slit ur wrist and post pov
The only person who slits their wrist is ur mother after realizing you're a fucking loser who is married in a roleplay game with a monkey lookin ass bitch and relies on GTA pussy rather than getting some real bitches

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
I cant believe y’all just be racist in public like this LMFAO. i see why y’all hide behind a screen. You wouldn’t ever say this to someone’s face.

ZivaP

Player
Player
The only person who slits their wrist is ur mother after realizing you're a fucking loser who is married in a roleplay game with a monkey lookin ass bitch and relies on GTA pussy rather than getting some real bitches
i barley even play the game and im a woman, it sounds like ur deflecting. i’ll give u a minute to look up what that means. u play gta to escape the reality of ur parents beating u

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND LET ME REPOST THIS WITHOUT THE PEOPLE I AM REPORTING INTERFERING

ZivaP

Player
Player
female and get more bitches than u, irl. i can tell just by ur insults u never been alone with one besides ur mother who sneaks into ur room late at night to get into bed with u

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Player with id 115960 will be punished for 6.10 General Rules for mentioning OF.

6.10 It is prohibited to move IC situations to OOC(e.g Insulting someone in Discord Chat relating to an IC situation). Any instances of this will be punished in Discord as well as In-Game Bans. | Ban 1-7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom