Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Application for LifeInvader Leader | Joseph Creed - 91576

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Selfy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Brodie Tonks
2. Your age : 29 IRL | 45 IG
3. Time zone: Central American (CT)
4. Average online per day : 8 per day
5. Your Discord : JosephCreed#3026
6. Your Nickname: Joseph Creed
7. Your ID : 91566
Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to improve the quality of ads by implementing a recruitment team with the sole job of training and overlooking new employees. The recruitment team make money off a commission based weekly bonus based on the work the employees that they train.

- I want to improve the quality of roleplay within the organization by encouraging more news articles and content creation with using LifeInvader facilities such as the interview room.

- I want to also improve the amount of events held by LifeInvader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• By encouraging employees with good bonuses to create content which will be posted on the grand RP email (discord). This will include news articles, interview videos and videos reporting on big events happening within the city.
  • By improving the quality of ads in the city, this is very important service run by LifeInvader which neede to improve.
  • By holding more events, this will improve roleplay but also creating a fun environment.
Thank you for considering my application for leader of LifeInvader,
Joseph Creed.

Flib

Player
Player
+1 my man You are a helpful person, well-intentioned, not afraid to help people, and you are open to innovations. You are outspoken and one of the best, you deserve it thanks to your experience and skills.

James Creed l 109617

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Brodie Tonks
2. Your age : 29 IRL | 45 IG
3. Time zone: Central American (CT)
4. Average online per day : 8 per day
5. Your Discord : JosephCreed#3026
6. Your Nickname: Joseph Creed
7. Your ID : 91566
Additional information
1. Leader of LifeInvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to improve the quality of ads by implementing a recruitment team with the sole job of training and overlooking new employees. The recruitment team make money off a commission based weekly bonus based on the work the employees that they train.

- I want to improve the quality of roleplay within the organization by encouraging more news articles and content creation with using LifeInvader facilities such as the interview room.

- I want to also improve the amount of events held by LifeInvader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

• By encouraging employees with good bonuses to create content which will be posted on the grand RP email (discord). This will include news articles, interview videos and videos reporting on big events happening within the city.
  • By improving the quality of ads in the city, this is very important service run by LifeInvader which neede to improve.
  • By holding more events, this will improve roleplay but also creating a fun environment.
Thank you for considering my application for leader of LifeInvader,
Joseph Creed.
NICE

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Your application for leader of Lifeinvader is Approved.
  • Interview is scheduled on 26th of April 2022, 20:00 Server Time.
  • Please be available in the #waiting-room 10 minutes before the start of interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom