Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aleska Pheria
Suspect ID
115168 4196
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2022
Time of violation
4:52/5:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tfaNb6cHOmQ

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
you were mistaken for someone else who just shot at us in the clip of you driving by
I feel like pov of the other shooter would clear this up.

It looks to me like Rdm but I'm not the admin and just wanna make sure that tonight's mass rdm is looked into.

jayrocc

Player
Player
we aint out there just opening fire on random cars and people like yall convinced yourself, we steady getting pulled up on by people shooting at us on peaks all day and then globals getting called on us because of that

MiekLyve

Player
Player
You dont have the right ID in the subject and this clip shows that we were being shot at prior to you showing up and we mistaked you for the person shooting at us ... if you review this clip from a different angle it shows one of our friends dead on the ground as the officer takes drone view

MiekLyve

Player
Player
I feel like pov of the other shooter would clear this up.

It looks to me like Rdm but I'm not the admin and just wanna make sure that tonight's mass rdm is looked into.

Andy Lemons POV
HE also fails to RP pulling out his drone which he probed our block with for an hour straight

MiekLyve

Player
Player
other video POV of Andy Lemon since hes involved with the situation

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • As you are being shot at start of first POV can't conclude enough evidence from it. However on bases of the second POV
    ID 4195 and ID 115168 will receive a punishment for RDM
    You must be aware whom are you shooting at​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom