Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
David Bingus
Administrators nickname
Uni Tootime
Date
Aug 23, 2021
Time
2:29
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0KGI6R8gwo

ingusbingusdingus

Player
Player
To begin this statement off, I'd like to apologize to all parties involved, especially the EMS. The fact of the matter is, without context, I was only trying to enhance a RP scenario that had taken place beforehand. A person in BM had mentioned a certain female was giving "blowies" behind the city MD alleyway. After which, me and Oskar Freich investigated said situation, we arrived near alleyway, and that's when the reporting party approached us. At said time, me and Oskar were only enjoying this RP opportunity unbeknownst to us that this would lead to "EMS Harassment". This is by no means a reflection of me and Oskar's person, we were simply RPing a situation we assumed to be within rules and regulations of GrandRP.
On behalf of me and Oskar, we would like to apologize profusely for causing any discomfort or distress. We both understand our wrongdoing and would appreciate any lenience in this situation. Furthermore, from here on out, it goes without saying we completely understand the boundaries which may be crossed and the parties involved will never be harassed again.
This apology and appeal is on behalf of me and Oskar Freich (34164). More over, no matter what the outcome is, me and Oskar have already learned our lesson, we may only improve our RP from here on out. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom