Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2021
Time of violation
00:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/C9Jqv7mI_co

Ryan Slater

ex-Governor | ex-SAHP leader | ex-LSPD leader
Player
As a leader of Vagos, on behalf of me and my organisation, we won't be partaking in any form of robberies and RP with legal organisations...
I love this statement with the fact that NO gang in todays city actually completes RP in any situation (event or not), the amount of mixing / NON-RP you guys do actually sucks the life out of the city, to the point where most will not even bother with attempting traffic stops these days.

As a leader, to state you will be removing your organisation from all RP interactions is quite deplorable and just shows you have no interest to improve the experience for all who attend this city...

Surely admins this is a time for reform across all leaders on both sides to come together and realign on how to improve this experience for all...

Last edited:

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • SAHP will receive 1 warning for this robbery.
  • LSPD/FIB verbal for Fail Rp.
  • The core reason is Event Rule 1.7: “…have to role play and state organizations can talk to criminals.” Negotiations should’ve been held and realistic.
  • Along with Fail-Rp to protect 2 employees li.
  • Shooting a Sniper Rifle, before negotiating demands.
  • Power Gaming: Drone has strength to open store door? No.

Please reach out to us admins if rules need to be adjusted to improve Rp and solve issues.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a complaint against me, Austin Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom