Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Austine Gunner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFkLpBeJiHA

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
before while i am going to buy something he came and punched me and i said ''don't do this'' he shoted me with shotgun in black market i couldn't record it and when i came black market again he came with his friend and killed me again. Somebody healed me and he came to me and said them on video and killed again

Ninja Ahmad

Player
Player
I told you to leave the area and you have 5 seconds and you didn't do that ,and out outside not green zone
and you broke the rule 3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days
here the guide

Ninja Ahmad

Player
Player
i just sell guns on mb and you come at me and start harassing for no reason and now you crying

Austine Gunner

Zeoncrew
Player
i just sell guns on mb and you come at me and start harassing for no reason and now you crying
You killed me so many times. I didn't do anything before and you said you killed me. Maybe you see the another one person wearing look like me and i went from hospital you said so many bad words to me and you are saying "i just sell guns on mb" you are really so good about lie. Have a nice day

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
You dont have your audio in POV

However you were seen in violation of GR 3.2
ID 106882 will be punished for GR 3.2
ID 73771 will recieve punihsment for Killing in GZ.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom