Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Marabunta Grande | Akin Wolve 90025

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolve Akin

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Akin
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: UTC +1
4. Average online per day: 8 hours per day
5. Your Discord: AkinWolve#7977
6. Your Nickname: Akin Wolve
7. Your ID: 90025

Additional information

1. Leader of
Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason 1.

The main reason I want to become a leader of Marabunta Grande is because I am motivated to make this gang active, organized and well-known in the city. With my 47 years of experience in this city I am confident to be the right person to lead this gang to new levels. I have always been a leader of well-known and respected organizations/families in the city, for example Falcon Crime Family, Creed and Vagos. These positions confirm my ability to lead numerous men in several different groups. My presence in these organizations/families have contributed in the succes and proven growth of these organizations. With the experience I have gained in what was described above, I do believe that with my skillset I can bring this organization to the next level as well.

Reason 2.

As a well-known and respected citizen in the city, I have built a very strong network. My network is supporting me in this application and will be supporting me in the development of Marabunta Grande. My strong network consists of police officers, businessmen, family members, gang members and civilians. Hence that is why you should appoint me as the leader of Marabunta Grande due to the fact that I have a complete infrastructure ready to be launched. Under my leadership, the key functions within our stable management team are already fulfilled with active, respected and experienced citizens as well.

Reason 3.

I lead by example and ensure development and growth of my fellow gang members. I focus on long-term, equal treatment and development of our gang members. All gang members are of added value and I will also make them feel they are, therefore Marabunta Grande will feel as one gang and everyone will be motivated to contribute. Which means we should equally reflect on our mistakes so we can improve on our next moves as an organization.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

The level of roleplay in Marabunta Grande will improve significantly as I will ensure an environment where more experienced citizens will recruit new citizens in our gang. This environment is supported by participating and leading all kinds of events such as Sub Marine, Store Robbery, Highway Robbery, ClanD, Forbidden Zone etc. Our presence will create a serious impact on the level of roleplay in these events. In addition to this, our management will consist of fluently English-speakers who can roleplay in any given situation. Under my leadership with our management, Marabunta Grande will become a blueprint for the city as one of the prime examples for roleplaying.

I am genuinely looking forward to receive your positive feedback.

Kind regards,
Akin Wolve

bmwrodriguez

Player
Player
Akin is a servant leader who loves to help other people develop and grow in this game. My opinion is that he deserve this position. +1 for me my friend!

Aks55

Player
Player
Would be the perfect fit for this position. I vouch for Akin and trust that he becomes the new leader of Marabunta!

Rambo Rodriguez

Player
Player
The purpose of this application is to show whether you are also a leading light for an organization. I can see that you have thought a lot about your process on how you would tackle your actions and deeds. You have proven yourself that you are capable of actually doing that, which should be a nice example for several applicants to consider.

Two months ago, no one even knew about the Creed family, whereas you have actually showed yourself as a real leader, hence that is the reason why the Creed family is in the top 10 right now.
My honest opinion, ten out of ten for this man.

VivyS

Player
Player
Akın is known for his character and style, and the excellent respect he shows to everyone he knows and does not know. He's been doing illegal things in the game for about half a year since I've known him, and he's role-playing it very well. He is truly a person worthy of such a position. I hope he gets the place he deserves.

Umut Papillion

Player
Player
+1 he is really good leader and brother. Hope he will be Leader of marabunta. he absolutely deserve this position. With good leadership and knowledge he can improve marabunta grande forever. Marabunta on top!

Tezo

Player
Player
+1 he is really good leader and brother. Hope he will be Leader of marabunta. he absolutely deserve this position. With good leadership and knowledge he can improve marabunta grande forever. Marabunta on top!

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Player
Congratulations, your application has been accepted.

Interviews will take place on Saturday, the 30th of April, at 18:00 server time. Please join the waiting room 5-10 minutes in advance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom