Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Reconnect Exploit to Get Back in Family Raid | ID 139 457 8041

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jareen_radnus
Suspect ID
139, 457, 8041
Date of violation
May 23, 2021
Time of violation
2:58:54
Proofs
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1032688609?t=2h35m32s,https://youtu.be/Y7d1LpR0rYs?t=6209

Exion

Player
Player
Costra nostra's people were disconnecting after getting killed in family raid and reconnecting the server to rejoin the family raid once again. (exploting)

https://youtu.be/Y7d1LpR0rYs?t=6209

On first twitch time stamped link you can see these people killing our people outside the circle because our streamer accidentally left out of circle. Then you can see these people disconnecting and appearing in the youtube video from different POV. They literally kept doing this until we lost the family raid.

Last edited:

Bigi

Player
Player
Costra nostra's people were disconnecting after getting killed in family raid and reconnecting the server to rejoin the family raid once again. (exploting)

https://youtu.be/Y7d1LpR0rYs?t=6209

On first twitch time stamped link you can see these people killing our people outside the circle because our streamer accidentally left out of circle. Then you can see these people disconnecting and appearing in the youtube video from different POV. They literally kept doing this until we lost the family raid.
Am say something you broke more rules then they did I don't see what rules they broke
But you finished someone in the city
and said your gonna give info from outside
and your ''streamer'' is using discord and all of you
you called all of us motherfuckers you broke so many rules
and my ppl did nothing wrong lol

Exion

Player
Player
Am say something you broke more rules then they did I don't see what rules they broke

You 'streamer' is using discord all of you? You know how many people we have in our group? We have big streamers in our group and many people cause of that We had to use discord just for the people in the raid.

Oh i am sorry giving info from outside is wrong actually wrong than reconnecting to fight again when system tells you already fought the family raid? You literally exploited the system there.

Alright we also gonna start reconnecting. Don't mind us. Just watch.

Don't be a cunt just because you getting rekt and keep ruining your name.

SKplz

Player
Player
Not going to be fun when 50 of us reconnect and exploit it. Oh well we will try it later today, thanks for helping us discover this method OG, much appreciated :)

Bigi

Player
Player
You 'streamer' is using discord all of you? You know how many people we have in our group? We have big streamers in our group and many people cause of that We had to use discord just for the people in the raid.

Oh i am sorry giving info from outside is wrong actually wrong than reconnecting to fight again when system tells you already fought the family raid? You literally exploited the system there.

Alright we also gonna start reconnecting. Don't mind us. Just watch.

Don't be a cunt just because you getting rekt and keep ruining your name.
WOW OOC insulting me chill out its just a game why you calling me a cunt and
I don't know what do you mean reconnecting in to a fight we don't know how to do that
and
Family raid its not OOC for you to use discord even if you have 50ppl
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location.
Maybe you and your ''big streamer'' should read the rules
and don't OOC insult me.

SKplz

Player
Player
And we have succumbed to "OOC Insult", nice.
Anyways thanks for the tips and tricks, it really helps us newbies play at the same level, since its just a "game".
Just gotta perfect how fast we can reconnect now!

Exion

Player
Player
Stop offtopping. Can you please show me the time codes where rules are broken?
Look at timing when they all disconnected outside the zone which is around 20:11 in game time in this clip after our people dies You can clearly see all of them disconnecting from those question marks.

Then look at this youtube video from other POV where this same guys shows up at 20:14 so these guys got killed, reconnected and game thinks that these guys never participated the raid.

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
Verdict.
6880 - will be punished for finishing people in the city - demorgan.
139 - will receive a warning for leaving the game and bug abusing.
In the provided evidence I do not see the rest of the people abusing a bug to return to the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom