Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smokey Rose
Suspect ID
219, 1788
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2022
Time of violation
06:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TxjGOarpmkQ

Aydin Atkin

Atkin,Bloods
Player
I would like to ask the admin to request pov from all parties involved in this post. It started with RDM, three of them dancing on dead body, all of them are in discord, healing then shooting again. So many rule breaks don't know where to start

Aydin Atkin

Atkin,Bloods
Player

As you can see here, no demands were given, and ID 444 started shooting and rest followed.

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
I would like to ask the admin to request pov from all parties involved in this post. It started with RDM, three of them dancing on dead body, all of them are in discord, healing then shooting again. So many rule breaks don't know where to start
I wasn't present for the beginning of the situation and if you have complaints then you can always make your own thread for that. None of that changes what I experienced in my POV. 1788 broke fearRP and 219 VDM'd.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
please provide POV because baseless accusations with requests for POV despite it not being a red circle event is just wasting everyones time.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player

As you can see here, no demands were given, and ID 444 started shooting and rest followed.
Will provide POV for this. I have multiple instances of POVs of about 5-6 of us all shouting at him telling him to stop moving. He is able to provide POV of that 1 time where our voices were bugged, i hope he can provide POV of all the other times. Will provide POV of this if admin requests.

Daniel Parks

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • ID 1778 provide POV of the whole situation
    you have 6 hours to do so​

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Here is the full POV of my interaction with 1788 and 219
As you can see despite being shot down multiple times with guns pointed at him, 1788 keeps running away and disobeying demands. On top of that when he gets knocked unconscious, he keeps chatting in RP chat on the left side.

219 also VDMs 2 times in the POV at max speed running into groups of 4-5 people infront of the family house.

Hope 1788 can provide POV to prove he couldnt hear us the entire time

Daniel Parks

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report​
  • ID 1788 will receive a punishment for Fear RP and speaking while dead​
  • ID 219 will receive a punishment for Mass VDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom