Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Non-rp Driving and looting during gun fight | 208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Juan West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2021
Time of violation
20:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogQwWWn6P40

Juan West

Player
Player
Man litteraly was hill climbing with his pd car which is not meant to go off-road with the sole purpose to get information on where we are, he even called it in the radio when he saw us.. That's why drones exist to avoid police officers hill climbing with a non offroad car.

The second pov shows him looting during an active gunfight aswell..

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 208 will receive a punishment for non-RP driving.

In order to go off road one must have a vehicle designed for off road.

I will not be punishing for looting during a gunfight because looting is allowed unless they are being shot at.​

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
So I am punished for non-rp driving when members of your family were climbing that same mountain on foot? It's almost like you guys should be hit with non-rp climbing but we move.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
So I am punished for non-rp driving when members of your family were climbing that same mountain on foot? It's almost like you guys should be hit with non-rp climbing but we move.
Non-rp cliimbing is not a thing. The game does not allow non-rp climbing because if you try to climb a hill it will make you stumble. When I review reports I do not look at who is part of what family, organization, etc. I do not care. If you break a rule you will be punished. Hinting at the fact that I may be biased will not end well for you. Please tread lightly. Good day and read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom