Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
thiexfrd
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Apr 25, 2022
Time
15:45
Proofs
Hab ein Bild

thiexfrd

Player
Player
Schönen guten Nachmittag liebes Admin Team, wenn ich mich einloggen möchte werde ich mit „ IP blockiert Admin Name: Napal Fedorov Date: 04/24/2022“ begrüßt. Warum genau ist das so? Ich habe nichts gemacht meiner Meinung nach. Ich schreibe dies hier da ich gesehen habe das ein anderen Spieler auch bereits schon hier dies geschrieben hat und auch entbrannt wurde.

Hochachtungsvoll
Thies

thiexfrd

Player
Player
Good afternoon dear admin team, when I want to log in I am greeted with "IP blocked Admin Name: Napal Fedorov Date: 04/24/2022". Why is that? I haven't done anything in my opinion. I am writing this here because I have seen that another player has already written this here and was also unbanned. @curator of the project

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
What did you do before get banned​

thiexfrd

Player
Player
What did you do before get banned​
I was in the clothing store and then I got Admin Prison because of Ghetto Rules 1.8 180 min+ Warn. It bugged because I was searching for clothes and I didnt get teleported in the Prison. I swear I didnt do anything. best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom